CCM and Koho- Canada and Indonesian Differences?

It's all good, just busting your chops. :) The big problem with customizing Kings jerseys (post-1998) is that nobody can letter them accurately, with the exception of the team customizer. If you don't mind the way the Koho one looks, you can get a lettering job like that anywhere. But if you want it to be accurate, there isn't really any choice but Bobcat.

• 2 weeks later...

It's all good, just busting your chops. :) The big problem with customizing Kings jerseys (post-1998) is that nobody can letter them accurately, with the exception of the team customizer. If you don't mind the way the Koho one looks, you can get a lettering job like that anywhere. But if you want it to be accurate, there isn't really any choice but Bobcat.

And the problem with putting Roenick on a jersey is that it will then have Roenick on the jersey - not even Bobcat can make that better :P

I kid, I kid.

Seriously though, I am faced with the same Koho issue with my Lyashenko project. I know that he didn't wear a Koho with the team when he played there, but I gotta get this 15 year back burnered project done at some point.

To the OP - good luck on your jersey and go the Bobcat route like these guys say - they know their stuff!