Saginaw Spirit alternate for sale

Tazer19

Hello everyone,

For sale I have a game worn Saginaw Spirit alternate jersey....

I wanted to obtain a Brandon Saad Spirit jersey but was having a hard time finding authentic Saginaw jerseys from his time with the team...So I found a bunch of game worn Saginaw jerseys on Ebay...all from the same guy...So I messaged him and asked if Saad wore this exact jersey and he tells me FOR SURE...

So I buy it and strip it to get it customized as Saad but wanted a pic of Saad in this jersey...a member here is nice enough to have all the info necessary to tell me Saad never wore this style jersey...

Anyway I have no need for the jersey and would love to sell it to put the funds toward Hawk jerseys...

I paid $175...I would love to get my money back or as close as possible...

Your chance to purchase an actual game jersey from the Spirit and customize with your favorite player that wore this style...

post-3845-0-73246500-1399502186_thumb.jp

I would also trade this jersey for a blank Hawks ultrafil...

• 8 months later...

I would be happy to provide a list of players who wore this style.

The "Saginaw" letters on the front were different the first year this jersey was introduced (2004-05), so that year is out.

In 2006-07, the Spirit were celebrating their 5th season and wore different shoulder patches, so that year is out. Its a shame too, because they loaded up and had a lot of good players that year.

They continued to wear the red jersey in 2007-08 and 2008-09, and then they disappeared when the Edge jerseys took over the CHL in 2009-10.

So you can choose between 2005-06, 2007-08, and 2008-09.

Spirit players in the NHL who played in those seasons include:

T.J. Brodie #79 - Calgary

Jan Murzak #12 - Detroit

Chris Breen #6 - Calgary

Jordan Szwarz #14 (rookie) & #10 - Phoenix/Arizona

Tom Pyatt #27 - Montreal & Tampa Bay

Matt Corrente #13 - New Jersey

I already have one of these red jerseys or I might have been all over it, but I am happy to be a resource for anyone who is interested.

Edited by DiscoStu