eBay version 4.0

dsl135

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Honestly I'm really PO'd that the Indo-edges are starting to show their ugly heads again. Take a look at the disgusting attachment of the fight strap on the new Pens alternates. How does this pass quality control?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SIDNEY-CROSBY-87-PENGUINS-2014-15-AUTHENTIC-3RD-HOCKEY-JERSEY-sz-56-NWT-/400785347515?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item5d50ab13bb

Honestly I'm really PO'd that the Indo-edges are starting to show their ugly heads again. Take a look at the disgusting attachment of the fight strap on the new Pens alternates. How does this pass quality control?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SIDNEY-CROSBY-87-PENGUINS-2014-15-AUTHENTIC-3RD-HOCKEY-JERSEY-sz-56-NWT-/400785347515?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item5d50ab13bb

And all that, for a few dollars more!

It'd be so cool if the actual enforcers like John Scott actually got to wear jerseys like that during the game. Maybe they could also allow them to wear cut off jean shorts instead of the usual team issued covers over their game shorts.

It'd be similar to goalies being allowed to paint their own masks, but it'd be much more intimidating.

It'd be so cool if the actual enforcers like John Scott actually got to wear jerseys like that during the game. Maybe they could also allow them to wear cut off jean shorts instead of the usual team issued covers over their game shorts.

It'd be similar to goalies being allowed to paint their own masks, but it'd be much more intimidating.

This gave me a good laugh, I got this vivid picture of John Scott skating around in a sleeveless jersey with ripped Jorts on.

Could be worse. It could have been an actual jersey with the sleeves cut short.

*shudders*

At some point during the Caps rebranding process, the Weagle was mated with the Atlanta Falcons logo, likely as a tribute to their playoff successes.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-AUTHENTIC-REEBOK-WASHINGTON-CAPITALS-PROTOTYPE-HOCKEY-JERSEY-SZ-56-/191373507852?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

That's reminiscent of the Lightning one that popped up a few months ago. I'd say that's a legit prototype.

And wow... its bad.

So fullmoon has some baby blue 6100 thrashers jerseys for decent price in size 46. I am thinking of getting one but I don’t know if it’s worth the pain to see if Bobcat Athletic can do the jerseys. Has anyone gotten a thrashers jersey customized recently?

I've got about 25 out right now for my men's league team to be done the same as the team. My understanding is that they were just stacked twill in their last years so most customizers can do them right.

SLC is doing mine.

So fullmoon has some baby blue 6100 thrashers jerseys for decent price in size 46.

The authentics are actually Edges, not 6100's, so the 46's will be very small, probably too small for you.

My understanding is that they were just stacked twill in their last years so most customizers can do them right.

For the Edges, the lettering kits were actually kiss-cut in the last 2 seasons (2009-11), and stacked prior to that. Edited by LAK74

They're 1.0's. If you can actually fit in a size 46 1.0, then I'm obviously wrong about your fit preferences. I was going off the sizes of the jerseys in your want list. I'm amazed you can fit in a 46 1.0 if you like size 48 CCM's, which to me are way bigger.

Heh if reebok made a 48 id prob go with that, but a 46 fits me better than a 50 (primarily due to the sleeve length). Everything on my want list is in my wearable range. Ultrafill 48's fit the best. im 5'7'' 160, thick, solid, tight. I lift bro.

Lol thanks for the info LAK. Gonna mull it over, kinda want to get a devils 2.0 first.

Edited by likeaboss2

Word from the Baron:

He'll be getting the Flyers' thirds next week.

He still has the WC in stock I believe, aren't they the same except for the patch?