eBay version 4.0

dsl135

4 hours ago, Lumpjaw said:

Anyone in here has the following ebay handle: elviscolon
Would like to get in touch with you in that case.

Not me but I just had a transaction with him. Are you having issues?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Not me but I just had a transaction with him. Are you having issues?

Nope! He had a jersey I´d like to lay my hands on up on ebay, but was not offering shipping to Sweden. He did respond on ebay some hours later and said it was no problem with shipping to Sweden if I won. Now I gonna win it.

You had a smooth transaction?

6 hours ago, Lumpjaw said:

Nope! He had a jersey I´d like to lay my hands on up on ebay, but was not offering shipping to Sweden. He did respond on ebay some hours later and said it was no problem with shipping to Sweden if I won. Now I gonna win it.

You had a smooth transaction?

Yeah, it was fine. He takes some time to ship, but that's disclosed in his listings (3 business day handling time). There was also a bit more dog or cat hair on the jersey than I would have liked, but 2 minutes with a piece of packing tape took care of that. 

I'm not sure if others do this, but I like to check out what sold on eBay just to get an idea of what the market is and also what I missed.  I can't believe I didn't see this one, but an authentic inaugural Avs Roy jersey that sold for less than $60.00!  Did anyone here snatch this one up?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-1995-96-Patrick-Roy-Starter-Colorado-Avalanche-home-jersey-54-XXL-pro-/292036862470?hash=item43fec0e206%3Ag%3AA80AAOSwax5Yr2Mo&nma=true&si=meScf97x%2BhSePmGDWWZPGfSMm%2Fw%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557 

43 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

I'm not sure if others do this, but I like to check out what sold on eBay just to get an idea of what the market is and also what I missed.  I can't believe I didn't see this one, but an authentic inaugural Avs Roy jersey that sold for less than $60.00!  Did anyone here snatch this one up?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-1995-96-Patrick-Roy-Starter-Colorado-Avalanche-home-jersey-54-XXL-pro-/292036862470?hash=item43fec0e206%3Ag%3AA80AAOSwax5Yr2Mo&nma=true&si=meScf97x%2BhSePmGDWWZPGfSMm%2Fw%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557 

The market for those Avs Jerseys is weird. I had the same jersey on eBay for $100 and it took almost a year to finally sell. 

9 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

Those Starter Avs don't commonly sell for a lot.

Especially these factory customized ones that have inaccurate nameplates

If you wear a 6100 size 54 and like minor league jerseys, you might want to go take a peek at jerseybaron_com 's listings from last night and today. Lots of single jerseys in that size.

No fewer than seven I would have purchased for myself if they were a size bigger. 

13 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

If you wear a 6100 size 54 and like minor league jerseys, you might want to go take a peek at jerseybaron_com 's listings from last night and today. Lots of single jerseys in that size.

No fewer than seven I would have purchased for myself if they were a size bigger. 

I noticed the same thing this morning. Maybe he's getting his hands on more old stock Reebok jerseys since addidas is taking over soon. 

1 minute ago, thebiggoalie said:

I noticed the same thing this morning. Maybe he's getting his hands on more old stock Reebok jerseys since addidas is taking over soon. 

I asked if he had one in a different side and his answer was along the lines of "I have no idea, I'm just listing them one by one as I find them". 

So yeah, he may have obtained a huge shipment of leftover stock. In size 54. 

31 minutes ago, furiousd said:

A lot of nice designs there. I'm trying hard to resist.

It's amazing, he just posted another I'd buy. I would be in such trouble today if he had sizes. 

He's listing a bunch of edge prototypes too.  the Maple Leafs prototype is way better then the garbage they actually ended up wearing

9 minutes ago, DJ Rhea said:

Where are these jerseys, and the prototype please guys.

Leafs prototype, has a small hole. Like their defense. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/292043551594

Just now, furiousd said:

Good Lord. There's at least a half dozen that I'd consider buying.

I counted eleven, seven of which would have been definite without hesitation. Some of them are exactly what I've been hunting for for months, just the wrong size. I keep checking as he lists them, but they keep being 54 6100 or 56 Edge. 

2 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Wow, those Phantoms went fast. I'm guessing @cowboys or @dsl135 struck while the iron was hot :D

I waited too long on those. I really wanted the black one, don't know why I was dragging my feet.