eBay version 4.0

dsl135

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The even bigger question is...why aren't you???

They have your allegiances covered too

somewhere, Dr. Puck just ordered a half dozen of these. ;)

Edited by mfitz804

It's fake.

15 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

Not to mention his ebay name that's watermarked in the picture. I'm surprised they don't ban him.

Did anyone here win this last night?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/detriot-red-wings-jersey-/272635082768?hash=item3f7a513810%3Ag%3AIcYAAOSwBOtY9Ts3&nma=true&si=DlBycuc%2BfOa3R0NgfB2AxO03YDI%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I did some research on it and it was a bit confusing, but I still bid on it, but lost at the last second.

The CCM logo is like one from the 84-85 season, but the Eastside logo is more like the 86-87 season.  I shouldn't be the 85-86 season because it didn't have the 60th anniversary on it.  I'm doubt it was an actual Probert jersey, but I was not sure about what year of jersey it would be.  There seems to be indications of a couple different years.  Although the jersey itself, the customization seem good, and the repairs seem like legitimate team repairs.  Thoughts???

Yah I was going to go for it but that hem logo kept throwing me off. 

Would have went well with my beaten up Probert small block. 

The one good thing about it though is that it was customized perfect font wise. 

For some reason I thought it was you that might have won it - just a feeling.  

It was the CCM logo that was messing with me too.  Without that, I would have went a lot higher than I did.

Oh well, I don't really need it as I have my Lidstrom Wings Jersey.

I think it's from the late 40's, maybe 1949-50. I doubt it's a 1948-49 jersey like he says though. The crest was tilted about 30° more than that during that time. it's definitely the real deal. The elbow inserts prove that.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wayne-Gretzky-NEW-YORK-RANGERS-Jersey-Patch-Set-2-1997-1998-/142368101301?hash=item2125ccd3b5:g:KEEAAOSw~y9ZBn3I

Hey why don't you spend $25 on this fake patch so you can pass off your fake jersey as game worn? It's totally believable it's not like there aren't a dozen jerseys on ebay with this same patch in it.

(While not ebay I figured this is the most appropriate place)

Interesting how a jersey I was outbid on in the last 30 minutes of the last GWA is now up for auction again this time around.  I just have a hard time believing that a guy bids on it in the dying minutes of the auction and suddenly becomes a non-paying buyer.