dsl135

eBay version 4.0

So then the green one technically IS his first NHL game jersey. As great of a find as it is, I wouldn't consider the Riga game one to be his first NHL jersey as it was not used during league play.

3 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

So then the green one technically IS his first NHL game jersey. As great of a find as it is, I wouldn't consider the Riga game one to be his first NHL jersey as it was not used during league play.

I agree.

Anyone can help me out? I want to buy a jersey on ebay, but the seller won't ship to Europe. Maybe someone here can buy it and send it to me? I'll pay for all shipping costs (and the jersey itself of course) :)

1 hour ago, amonte78 said:

Anyone can help me out? I want to buy a jersey on ebay, but the seller won't ship to Europe. Maybe someone here can buy it and send it to me? I'll pay for all shipping costs (and the jersey itself of course) :)

I can help out. PM me.

Have you ever noticed that random websites aggregate old ebay listings and preserve your photos? I just found an old FHL jersey photo on some random person's Instagram account. The photo came from ebay when I originally had the jersey for sale. It's rather creepy that my old images are circulating online in this way. 

Edited by Dr_Puck

18 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Have you ever noticed that random websites aggregate old ebay listings and preserve your photos? I just found an old FHL jersey photo on some random person's Instagram account. The photo came from ebay when I originally had the jersey for sale. It's rather creepy that my old images are circulating online in this way. 

Yup, a bunch of my old pictures come up in Google Images, even. 

I guess the bottom line is, once it’s out there, it’s out there. Be glad it’s a jersey picture and not those *other* pictures!!!