eBay version 4.0

dsl135

4 minutes ago, furiousd said:

Yeah really.  I would have expected one to sell by now, at least.  If I didn't have a Starter mesh one in the collection, I'd be in.

20 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I’m curious as to why these haven’t all been snatched up at $150. Nobody has them, these are half price, and nobody is buying??

I messaged him about them....here’s what he said.

eBay

And here was my follow up question....

eBay

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They're picking off pretty quickly, not what I wanted for my 1st MIC Adidas jersey but can't beat the price. 
I chatted him up a bit and he had one in a 58 
Great seller

20 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

They're picking off pretty quickly, not what I wanted for my 1st MIC Adidas jersey but can't beat the price. 
Great seller

And......they’re all gone. That was quick!!

Thanks for the heads up Hockey Music, I'll wait til it shows up to determine if I got Bobbed :D

9 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

Thanks for the heads up Hockey Music, I'll wait til it shows up to determine if I got Bobbed :D

I decided to get one as well. Not an Avs fan at all, but I’ll get it customized and I’m sure I’ll love it.....probably go with Jost....

9 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

You're welcome!

At that price, if it were my team and size, I’d have bought at least 3. 

Good deal for those who got in on it, congrats. 

On 7/28/2018 at 11:19 PM, Hockey Bob said:

Great seller

So Bob you got one?!!!!!!

7 hours ago, Hawks2797 said:

So Bob you got one?!!!!!!

I did, he said he'd send me a size 58

He also changed the price from $149 to $175 while I was talking to him.
After I mentioned it he sent me an offer @ $140 - Even better!

I should be checking the Ebay thread more often. Great deal for those that got in on those Avs. MiC jerseys. I would have love to get one to turn into a MacKinnon.

I got the MIC Adidas Av's jersey today. 

It's legit for any others that got in on it and haven't received theirs yet.  

My 2 cents on the Adidas jerseys.... Meh

They fit like a long sleeve shirt, patches and crest are screened over twill 
They are very light weight and they use the same fight strap as they have for years. 
Maybe it's just my voluptuous figure but I'm not really all about it, if anyone missed out and is looking for one in a size 58 shoot me a PM - more open to trades for big block CCM stuff or Blackhawks 
I know I should post in the trade section but figured the topic started here so...

8 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

I got the MIC Adidas Av's jersey today. 

It's legit for any others that got in on it and haven't received theirs yet.  

My 2 cents on the Adidas jerseys.... Meh

They fit like a long sleeve shirt, patches and crest are screened over twill 
They are very light weight and they use the same fight strap as they have for years. 
Maybe it's just my voluptuous figure but I'm not really all about it, if anyone missed out and is looking for one in a size 58 shoot me a PM - more open to trades for big block CCM stuff or Blackhawks 
I know I should post in the trade section but figured the topic started here so...

They definitely fit more like a shirt than a jersey. Even more tailored than the Edge jerseys IMHO. These kids today with their tight clothes, back when I was a kid we wore everything 3 sizes too big. 

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

They definitely fit more like a shirt than a jersey. Even more tailored than the Edge jerseys IMHO. These kids today with their tight clothes, back when I was a kid we wore everything 3 sizes too big. 

And backwards. 

article-2263127-16F73FEA000005DC-186_634

Edited by jsh139

27 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

That's Wiggity Wiggity Wiggity Whack 

You beat me to it.

In high school we went on a trip to Europe and I wore all of my clothes like that for a week on a bet. I won $100 from various people. By the end of the trip, half the kids were doing it also, for free.

#TrendSetter

And yes, there was a Devils Ultrafil Niedermayer replica in the mix. 

Sweet double-patched Flyers with the ultra-rare all star patch (It’s probably a repro, though).

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F132732467574

Edited by jsh139

I will put a link to this Seals jersey here. I remember getting some compliments on the one I've got so maybe someone wants this one.  It's the same seller and I can say for a remake it's fantastic quality.  Ultrafil with double elbows shoulders and tie downs customized with 27 Meloche. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/153094784926?ul_noapp=true

Get it now before it’s too late...make an offer and take advantage of emrhe 15% eBay Coupon...

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.ca%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F142890778792

The Team customizer even went ahead and put the “C” on it for him....

Edited by KB67

The coupon would have to be for 80% off lol.

Obviously with a price of 2 3 4 5 dude is just showing it off.  It's definitely one of the Bower jerseys, guy showed it off on Twitter a while back.

I can never hit these coupons right. Either I don’t have any money, the item I want doesn’t end in the right timeframe or the one jersey I want sold before the coupon.,

I made a list of stuff I need to buy (not jerseys...blasphemy!) just so I can still use them. Ebay RARELY seems to provide these deals when I actually see a jersey I want to add. 

I was going to use the coupon to purchase a refurbished Playstation Vita but I fell asleep early last night. Ah the joys of having a infant.