• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, hatryk said:

I’m only half Chinese so I’m only half offended by that 

And I’m assuming the other half didn’t find it hysterical?

Ebay seller who has been selling for a few years but has no feedback. Assuming they just changed names after a bad review or something. Strange thing is that they cannot accept payment at the moment. It sounds like they just haven't set up paypal yet. Has anyone else won an item but been unable to pay because of a seller issue? 

Check out where that fight strap is located. I'd like an NWT in this style but not this one.  These guys also had another odd Blues jersey recently with the rear hem branding actually being embroidered on the front hem. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/223142864048?ViewItem=&item=223142864048

2 hours ago, JJM4 said:

Check out where that fight strap is located. I'd like an NWT in this style but not this one.  These guys also had another odd Blues jersey recently with the rear hem branding actually being embroidered on the front hem. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/223142864048?ViewItem=&item=223142864048

Yeah, that's an odd duck for sure. ?

What makes you think the Mighty Ducks jersey is bad? Just because of the fight strap placement? That's accurate. They must have done that to avoid any visible stitching within the diagonal stripes. I want to say the Capitals did something similar in that time frame too.

9995.jpg

On 9/23/2018 at 2:23 PM, Dr_Puck said:

Ebay seller who has been selling for a few years but has no feedback. Assuming they just changed names after a bad review or something. Strange thing is that they cannot accept payment at the moment. It sounds like they just haven't set up paypal yet. Has anyone else won an item but been unable to pay because of a seller issue? 

Still looking for help on this. The seller invoiced me and I paid through PayPal. However, Ebay still has an open invoice. I can't tell if the issue is the seller's or on my end. 

3 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

What makes you think the Mighty Ducks jersey is bad? Just because of the fight strap placement? That's accurate. They must have done that to avoid any visible stitching within the diagonal stripes. I want to say the Capitals did something similar in that time frame too.

9995.jpg

Ok, this now makes a lot of sense. Still looks unusual. I've seen an older Whalers recently that had the green stitching on the white stripes and it looked pretty terrible. 

I like that NWT Ducks but I've gotta wait til the price drops and an ebay coupon comes up.

36 minutes ago, Gewargis said:

15% coupon starting tomorrow using code PICKSOON

https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/0927/69157.html

Thanks, the timing on that is gonna work out perfectly for me on an item I was going to purchase tomorrow night. 

3 hours ago, Gewargis said:

15% coupon starting tomorrow using code PICKSOON

https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/0927/69157.html

It doesn't say anything about the use other than it's capped at $100 savings. I'd assume you can use it on more than one purchase if the savings aren't more than $100? 

24 minutes ago, JJM4 said:

It doesn't say anything about the use other than it's capped at $100 savings. I'd assume you can use it on more than one purchase if the savings aren't more than $100? 

No those coupons are one use per account. You could possibly put a few things in the cart and do it as a single purchase, though, as long as the savings are under $100 like you said (or they may just give you $100 off if you’re over, never done that so I wouldn’t know. 

Confirmed, from the coupon’s terms:

“Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items)”. 

Ok, thanks my reading comprehension must be lacking ☺️ I must have missed that or skipped over it.

I have my eye on 2 jerseys so I guess I'll cart them and do the one purchase.