dsl135

eBay version 4.0

1 hour ago, Dr_Puck said:

What's the point of having a best-offer price if you automatically decline everything to within $5 of the listing? Not trying to be cheap but my best-offer on a $45 replica keeps getting rejected. 

Or how about the seller who has a jersey for $300 up for years, finally lowers the price to $275 and then keeps the best-offer floor the same price? 

If I’m selling something at $45, having a best offer set to $5 below that would seem pretty normal......you’re not going to get something that’s $45 for $30......

1 hour ago, Dr_Puck said:

I know I am being cheap on these jerseys, so take my comments with a grain of salt. The higher-end one, though, has many comparables on the market that haven't moved at far, far less than what the guy has his up for. Hoping to grab it but I won't get it until the price goes way down. 

Then he’s dumb and you should buy the comparables. 

15% off using PRIMOSALE

It could be worse.  i have been trying to find anything to use the coupon on, and I haven't found anything.  I think that is a sign I have too many jerseys.

37 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

It could be worse.  i have been trying to find anything to use the coupon on, and I haven't found anything.  I think that is a sign I have too many jerseys.

I bought a $150 item yesterday, kind of pissed. Nothing for me today either. 

20 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I bought a $150 item yesterday, kind of pissed. Nothing for me today either. 

I actually asked the question yesterday.  If he had answered, I might be in your shoes.

Edit: Oh, and @spudrock512, it probably is just that your want list isn't exactly dime-a-dozen material.  A couple of them, I can't even remember the last one I saw - available or not.

Edited by furiousd

Yea, the stuff that is high on my want list are not easily found, and nothing on eBay, but even stuff I don’t need but wouldn’t mind...I can’t find anything. It’s probably a good thing, i’d just be spending money I don’t need to spend.

I’m refreshing my saved lists like a madman trying to find something I like. Just not having any luck. Oh well :( 

$25 off $119+ using PRIMO119

1 hour ago, Gewargis said:

$25 off $119+ using PRIMO119

I'm poised to use it, I need someone to tell me the chest measurement of an Edge 58G. No luck in the size thread. Anyone know how wide they are pit to pit?

EDIT: thanks for the help, guys. I was able to use the coupon on a Devils Retro goalie jersey. 

Edited by mfitz804