dsl135

eBay version 4.0

2 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

It happens 2 out of 3 times for me now.

30772503468_ec28092db0_b.jpg

In all his man boobed glory.

22 hours ago, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

I was going to say that if it was anymore Chinese it would come with an egg roll and fortune cookie. 

I’m only half Chinese so I’m only half offended by that 

18 minutes ago, hatryk said:

I’m only half Chinese so I’m only half offended by that 

And I’m assuming the other half didn’t find it hysterical?

3 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

In all his man boobed glory.

In death, a member of Project Mayhem has a name.

Man Boob Glory might be the name of my next band. 

22 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

And I’m assuming the other half didn’t find it hysterical?

Half of me thought it was funny. 

Its like when I tell people I’m hasian

...what. 

The only replicas that are worth anywhere close to that are Burger Kings and Wild Wings and even then, that’s pushing it. 

Ebay seller who has been selling for a few years but has no feedback. Assuming they just changed names after a bad review or something. Strange thing is that they cannot accept payment at the moment. It sounds like they just haven't set up paypal yet. Has anyone else won an item but been unable to pay because of a seller issue? 

Check out where that fight strap is located. I'd like an NWT in this style but not this one.  These guys also had another odd Blues jersey recently with the rear hem branding actually being embroidered on the front hem. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/223142864048?ViewItem=&item=223142864048

2 hours ago, JJM4 said:

Check out where that fight strap is located. I'd like an NWT in this style but not this one.  These guys also had another odd Blues jersey recently with the rear hem branding actually being embroidered on the front hem. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/223142864048?ViewItem=&item=223142864048

Yeah, that's an odd duck for sure. 😜

53 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Yeah, that's an odd duck for sure. 😜

Somebody had to. 

What makes you think the Mighty Ducks jersey is bad? Just because of the fight strap placement? That's accurate. They must have done that to avoid any visible stitching within the diagonal stripes. I want to say the Capitals did something similar in that time frame too.

9995.jpg

On 9/23/2018 at 2:23 PM, Dr_Puck said:

Ebay seller who has been selling for a few years but has no feedback. Assuming they just changed names after a bad review or something. Strange thing is that they cannot accept payment at the moment. It sounds like they just haven't set up paypal yet. Has anyone else won an item but been unable to pay because of a seller issue? 

Still looking for help on this. The seller invoiced me and I paid through PayPal. However, Ebay still has an open invoice. I can't tell if the issue is the seller's or on my end. 

3 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

What makes you think the Mighty Ducks jersey is bad? Just because of the fight strap placement? That's accurate. They must have done that to avoid any visible stitching within the diagonal stripes. I want to say the Capitals did something similar in that time frame too.

9995.jpg

Ok, this now makes a lot of sense. Still looks unusual. I've seen an older Whalers recently that had the green stitching on the white stripes and it looked pretty terrible. 

I like that NWT Ducks but I've gotta wait til the price drops and an ebay coupon comes up.