dsl135

eBay version 4.0

No one. Or maybe really really desperate people. 

58 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

I have one at the office for this exact reason.  Everything I said is confirmed, but I just wanted to see what others thought.

I've looked at a lot of Whalers jerseys, and I'd avoid this one.

Idly browsing eBay, sees random CCM jersey and starts to think, ‘ I need one of those. What a great style.’ Scratches head, pauses... realizes said jersey is already downstairs in the closet.  

5 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Idly browsing eBay, sees random CCM jersey and starts to think, ‘ I need one of those. What a great style.’ Scratches head, pauses... realizes said jersey is already downstairs in the closet.  

I’ve done that when it was my own listing. 

.......so I've bought a jersey on ebay on June 16 that is currently stuck in transit. The jersey was shipped from the US to Europe, but it made a detour via Australia. The last tracking update was in Australia on June 23 and the tracking has not been updated since. What should I do? Just wait? Or open a case, get a refund and pay the seller when the jersey arrives? The estimated delivery date was July 17.

It is probably on its way back to the sender.  I would message the seller and ask if they've received it and maybe give it another week and then request a refund.  Make sure you save screenshots of the tracking info as it'll disappear eventually. 

I'm trying to figure out why it would be estimated to take a month for delivery in the first place.  Was it being delivered by row boat? I would contact the post office and see if they can do a lost package search.  I am not sure if the U.S, postal service would be the one, or if it would be the Royal Mail, but one of them should be able to try and find it.  If no luck, then refund from the seller.  Whatever service they tried to use was not good enough if it wasn't supposed to get you for an entire month.  Either way you go about it, I would at least contact the seller to notify him you have not received the jersey yet - he might be able to assist in trying to track it down.

2 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

I'm trying to figure out why it would be estimated to take a month for delivery in the first place.  Was it being delivered by row boat?

eBay usually estimates international deliveries at one month.

Thanks for the replies guys, I'll contact the seller :)

3 hours ago, amonte78 said:

.......so I've bought a jersey on ebay on June 16 that is currently stuck in transit. The jersey was shipped from the US to Europe, but it made a detour via Australia. The last tracking update was in Australia on June 23 and the tracking has not been updated since. What should I do? Just wait? Or open a case, get a refund and pay the seller when the jersey arrives? The estimated delivery date was July 17.

If the tracking hasn’t updated in a month, I would make a claim. It’s one of those situations where eBay always sides with the buyer, and you’re on the right side of the transaction. 

If you haven’t discussed with the seller already, then it’s probably courteous to do so before making the claim. 

14 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

If you haven’t discussed with the seller already, then it’s probably courteous to do so before making the claim. 

Exactly, making a claim before contacting the seller seemed a bit harsh.

On 7/16/2019 at 5:55 PM, HockeyMusic said:

Anyone here get this???

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F113800720198

I was putting my baby to bed when this ended and I missed out.

If anyone here got this (or knows of who got this) please have them contact me

Anyone know where this guy ended up landing???  I would like to acquire it if I can....

Wow.  Someone got a helluva deal.

I'm useless when it comes to the intertubes...but every bit helps, ty :)

1 hour ago, jsh139 said:

@JJM4 gon be mad. 

Come on dude, why?  Just why???!😭

, what a price on that!  I'd be stripping it but still wouldn't be into it for very much regardless.  Nice to know they come up every once in a while.  Really want that scrabble logo CCM to do up a Team Choice beauty! 

If one of you members here came up with that find and want to make a profit, I'm yer guy!!!

54 minutes ago, JJM4 said:

Come on dude, why?  Just why???!😭

, what a price on that!  I'd be stripping it but still wouldn't be into it for very much regardless.  Nice to know they come up every once in a while.  Really want that scrabble logo CCM to do up a Team Choice beauty! 

If one of you members here came up with that find and want to make a profit, I'm yer guy!!!

If I had seen it I’d have tipped you off. Always keeping my eye out for others when I remember what they're looking for. 

11 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

If I had seen it I’d have tipped you off. Always keeping my eye out for others when I remember what they're looking for. 

Well wtf, How'd you miss it?! 😉

Seriously though, I appreciate it!

12 hours ago, JJM4 said:

Really want that scrabble logo CCM

Never hear of this reference,
What's a "Scrabble logo"?

Are you talking about the North Stars logo or a different jersey entirely?

10 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

Never hear of this reference,
What's a "Scrabble logo"?

Are you talking about the North Stars logo or a different jersey entirely?

I think he means the small-block CCM?

7136.jpg