eBay version 4.0

dsl135

4 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

Looks like the seller saw a bunch of people looking at it and raised the price.

Yeah, definite bummer.

Going forward, what sort of brands/degree of authenticity do you guys want to see posted as deals? I'm more than happy to share the high-end stuff with you all since my Twitter is trending more in the direction of lower-end jerseys.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Dherms18 (TJF) said:

Yeah, definite bummer.

Going forward, what sort of brands/degree of authenticity do you guys want to see posted as deals? I'm more than happy to share the high-end stuff with you all since my Twitter is trending more in the direction of lower-end jerseys.

Not to speak for everyone, as I’m sure some people are OK with replicas, but any authentic jerseys, be they game worn or just retail authentic, are usually what people are after here.

For my Pens fans! Jaromir Jagr 1998-99 Away (Gradient) Starter On-Ice Authentic Size 52-R (XXL): $149 BIN

Please note that this does have the NHL 2000 patch-- removing it will make it identical to what was worn on ice in the 98-99 season.

Edited by Dherms18 (TJF)

On 12/10/2019 at 11:31 AM, Hockey Bob said:

I have 6 - TI Hawks jerseys from last years "Puritan collar jersey" style and none of them have the retail neck tags but they do have the team tags on the sleeve.

Maybe they only started adding them to the new version of the TI this season -OR- maybe they plan on selling them retail soon.   

Either way I don't anticipate being able to buy this jersey off the rack in the team store for less than $300

glad to hear it turned out well, Bob. I'll have to keep a more alert eye out for more sales by this seller. I'd rather not a size 58, but I'd take it in the new style.

Clearing stock so they can bring in the MIC's? :) (This is me dreaming)

I bought one when they 1st came out and returned it.
I suppose this is a fair price but still to much for the low quality IMO.

1 hour ago, Hockey Bob said:

Clearing stock so they can bring in the MIC's? :) (This is me dreaming)

I bought one when they 1st came out and returned it.
I suppose this is a fair price but still to much for the low quality IMO.

Pretty sure I asked this question when they came out, but... Are they really that bad?

I couldn't bring myself to pay up for an MiC when they became available. They were just too steep for me.

I have a non-MIC version and I’m pretty happy with it - especially compared to some of the MIC prices I saw going for some of them.  But to each their own. 

8 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

Adi-zero's are premieres with a fight strap added.  Nothing less and nothing more.

They might be worse than that. I would rather wear a Premier, personally. They are closer to bootleg jerseys than real jerseys. 

Maybe I'm just jaded because I bought a Hawks W/C right when they became availible and there were loose threads everywhere, the fabric was flimsy (like a t-shirt)
I got my hands on a few of the Hawks MIC's and was glad I did.

I'm seriously kicking around buying one of these just to have in comparison but in the long run I don't wear 90% of my collection so it won't matter. 

I don't mean to turn anyone else off because of my hang ups.

5 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

Maybe I'm just jaded because I bought a Hawks W/C right when they became availible and there were loose threads everywhere, the fabric was flimsy (like a t-shirt)
I got my hands on a few of the Hawks MIC's and was glad I did.

I'm seriously kicking around buying one of these just to have in comparison but in the long run I don't wear 90% of my collection so it won't matter. 

I don't mean to turn anyone else off because of my hang ups.

One of your hang ups being “quality”. 

Alllllllrighty, then. Won't be posting any Adidas Authentic jerseys going forward. How about Reebok Edge jerseys?

Adam Henrique 2011-17 Away Reebok Edge 2.0 Size 54 (XL): $80 BIN

Edited by Dherms18 (TJF)

I hope this isn’t any of you.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F233441862710

Some gems from the listing:

Tag states M but please compare measurements to something you already have that FITS you! I will not accept returns for sizing issues. Be responsible for once in your life.”

Although my prices may seem at a premium, they are more than fair.”

“You want them? They are here. If not then I donate them for tax purposes. This is a business. Thank you.”

One of the most obnoxious listings I’ve ever read. No way I would buy from someone who treats potential customers that way from the start. 

11 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

Which one of you savages snagged all these original Sharks jerseys for $60 per?

Sharks steals

I snagged a white one recently, probably a '96-'97, judging by the neck tag. No idea what to do with it, nevertheless an absloute steal. 

On 12/9/2019 at 4:57 PM, Hockey Bob said:

I didn't ask. 
I was just thrilled to see some available

I hadn't logged on to the board yet so big thanks to Kkash48 for the text and a HUGE thanks to TMLFAN for tipping us to them.  

Someone flipping one already. That’s some nice profit:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.ca%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F174134883742