eBay version 4.0

dsl135

I have an account I use for buying now, but would never want to try and sell something.

Am I crazy. Didn't you just sell a bunch of things that ended a few days ago?

Sorry to bring up bad memories, bud. ;)

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does reporting listings do anything? I do it with fakes all the time and never see a listing removed. Sounds like you got really unfortunate in getting their attention.

Sounds like eBay only does something when the copyright holder complains.

Preseason.

The Kings have used the same preseason jerseys for multiple years, so it wouldn't surprise me if the Wings did too.

The bad customization is my issue. It was listed as 100% authentic. reduced 002.jpg rereduced 001.jpg

Heritage embroidery did the customization on that jersey. They are the current team lettering company for the Minnesota wild. It's 100% authentic. Let's see, edge nameplate - check. Correct font size - check. Correct twill - check.

By your definition can you tell me what makes you believe it is not authentic?

Edited by Mnwildfan7000

I get that an Exhibition jersey would be pre-season but the same dude wore it from from 1999-2004?

I guess I'm just confused by the 5 year gap

With the team changing from CCM to Koho I figured they'd get new ones.

Edited by Hockey Bob

Am I crazy. Didn't you just sell a bunch of things that ended a few days ago?

Sorry to bring up bad memories, bud. ;)

My buddy lists them for me. I am very fortunate for him helping me.

Wait, so they banned you as a seller but you can still buy? That's actually funny, they'll still allow you to spend your money there, just not make any money there.

Edited by mfitz804

I emailed him about it earlier before I read this. It was weird seeing it in reverse colors!

Just curious, what material is this nameplate?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171665403634?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Edited by scarchelli

I saw that too. And all this talk about him having oversupply of jerseys. I wouldn't want to order something I knew right off the bat was incorrect, especially at those prices.

I have a Suter alternate (up for sale currently) and got it done at the official customizer Heritage Embroidery and Design. It also came back with the paper backing associated with embroidery and it came off fine with minimal effort.

The seller informed me that the jersey I bought was also done at Heritage. Thanks for letting me know the paper backing removes easily.

Heritage embroidery did the customization on that jersey. They are the current team lettering company for the Minnesota wild. It's 100% authentic. Let's see, edge nameplate - check. Correct font size - check. Correct twill - check.

By your definition can you tell me what makes you believe it is not authentic?

I am pleased to know that the official Wild team lettering company did the work and I love the authentic jersey. I never qustioned the authenticity of the jersey itself. I was just surprised that it was listed as having been done just like the players wear and seeing the paper backing when it arrived. I own quite a few game worns, game issues and team extras (none from the Wild though) and none of them were customized with paperbacked embroidery. So I feel that saying it is 100% authentic is not correct. Unless someone can tell me that even Wild gamers are customized by embroidery.

I never meant to offend anyone here. I just always thought the embriodery process was a cheap way to customize. I have now learned that embroidered doesn't mean cheap but that it could have it's issues if not done properly.

I am pleased to know that the official Wild team lettering company did the work and I love the authentic jersey. I never qustioned the authenticity of the jersey itself. I was just surprised that it was listed as having been done just like the players wear and seeing the paper backing when it arrived. I own quite a few game worns, game issues and team extras (none from the Wild though) and none of them were customized with paperbacked embroidery. So I feel that saying it is 100% authentic is not correct. Unless someone can tell me that even Wild gamers are customized by embroidery.

I never meant to offend anyone here. I just always thought the embriodery process was a cheap way to customize. I have now learned that embroidered doesn't mean cheap but that it could have it's issues if not done properly.

As you've realized, the paper comes right off. Imagine how long that paper lasts when a player puts it on and plays in the NHL. It probably falls off before the first period is over, hence why you don't see it on any gamers. For your game issues, maybe the trainers pull it off real quick before the players even put it on. Edited by thebiggoalie