eBay version 4.0

dsl135

Guys. Be careful with the jerseys 13mugs is selling on ebay.

Some are legit, but it looks like a lot of them are cheap blanks that house leagues would bulk order, that then have the pro crest put on them.

I know the ARMY one's are for sure not team jerseys nor were they anything ever sold through the goarmy web site, stadium souvenier booth, or museum gift shop.

Also the necks on a few of them don't match up with the Authentics or replicas of the teams, and a few are not styles I have ever seen a team wear. (such as the North Dakota Sioux)

Do your homework. Google search Google search Google search.

Edited by Richter9377

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys. Be careful with the jerseys 13mugs is selling on ebay.

Some a re legit, but it looks like a lot of them are cheap blanks that have the pro crest put on them.

I know the ARMY one's are for sure not team jerseys nor were they anything ever sold through the goarmy web site, stadium souvenier booth, or museum gift shop.

Also the necks on a few of them don't match up with the Authentics or replicas of the teams, and a few are not styles I have ever seen a team wear. (such as the North Dakota Sioux)

Do your homework. Google search Google search Google search.

Makes sense because he also has a ton of blanks.

He's only had one I have been interested in this far, but the few he listed so far were not my size.

I was watching this one but just noticed there is no Nike Swoosh / NHL shield on the tail.

Shouldn't there be one???

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231464241952?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Edited by Hockey Bob

I get the feeling that somebody stole the Baron's pics.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=141544923842

That's funny, he stole someone's pictures and then still took and used his own crappy out of focus pictures. Usually they just do one or the other.

What's everyone's reconmendations about doing a deal off ebay? It's through a seller named "buyersandsellers". He's selling an ultrafil I want. He's been on ebay since '01 apparently. Should I go straight through PP? It might save me a few bucks but nothing major. His ebay listing has it for $220, free shipping.

Pretty sure he's not far anyway, so maybe he could meet up.

They are, pretty sure they've been up for a while and most are 1.0's but i haven't seen anything sketchy to make me doubt their authenticity

Yeah I noticed most were 1.0's after seeing the low prices, that's what raised the legit question at first.

Seller blowing up peoples spot with posting their questions for ending it early haha.

Seller tmac777311 seems to have some nice stuff. Some decent prices, I think. Would provide a link, but last time it failed