eBay version 4.0

dsl135

The seller did point out in his listing, "Every number and letter is the exact font and material used for the 1991-92 Kings jerseys."

Ironically, every single number and letter is inaccurate in some way, especially the back numbers, whose twill layer colors are in the wrong order. The kit should look more like this:

image_zpsf3ae9688.jpg

(Ignore the "A," which is for a different jersey.)

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I get that, but if you aren't interested because it's inaccurate, why bother pointing it out to a random stranger? I mean if it was s friend I might point it out to him, but otherwise, I'd just not bid.

I get that, but if you aren't interested because it's inaccurate, why bother pointing it out to a random stranger? I mean if it was s friend I might point it out to him, but otherwise, I'd just not bid.

Gotta agree with this.

I dunno man, whenever I tell a woman she would be really attractive if she lost a few pounds, her panties just drop on the ground.

I dunno man, whenever I tell a woman she would be really attractive if she lost a few pounds, her panties just drop on the ground.

Well that's just because of how awesome you are.

Ok as I said I was bidding on one of his listings and maybe another when I mentioned it was not done up correctly as his listing said he went off . I was not asking for for approval or could give a s*** if members agreed thanks

How often does JerseyBaron get new stock in?

Edited by MIGHTY-DUCKS8

But the listing said it was accurate customization which it was not. Wouldn't that be the same thing as someone saying they have an Edge 2.0 with the made in Canada code but it's an Indo Edge? It's misrepresenting the product either way.

But the listing said it was accurate customization which it was not. Wouldn't that be the same thing as someone saying they have an Edge 2.0 with the made in Canada code but it's an Indo Edge? It's misrepresenting the product either way.

Its totally misrepresenting the product, I agree 100%. I just don't see what the benefit is of contacting him to tell him, like I said before, its not like he is going to say "gee, you're right, let me strip it and have it re-doe, then I'll sell it". I understand that maybe you don't want people to be misled, and that's a good thing, but to contact a seller who doesn't know you from a hole in the wall to tell him seems pointless. Posting it here, warning your friends not to think its accurate, etc., make much more sense.

Ok as I said I was bidding on one of his listings and maybe another when I mentioned it was not done up correctly as his listing said he went off . I was not asking for for approval or could give a s*** if members agreed thanks

If you had a similar tone to your message to the seller, then I think its a little clearer why he acted the way he did. If you don't want people to post their opinions on something, good or bad, don't post it on a message board, buddy.

Aren't the 1991-92 Minnesota North Stars jerseys supposed to be Ultrafil too? I thougth they switched to Air Knit for the 1992-93 season

My Tone was not as such to the ebay seller it was directed here , Buddy .

I was just letting the board know off a seller that was selling something done incorrectly ,maybe I should have placed it in another thread like customization laugher

Well, THAT escalated quickly...

How often does JerseyBaron get new stock in?

New stock of sold out jerseys he already has listed? Or just new jerseys he hasnt sold before?

Dude is a pretty nice guy from my experience, you can just email him with whatever you're looking for and he'll tell you.

My Tone was not as such to the ebay seller it was directed here , Buddy .

I was just letting the board know off a seller that was selling something done incorrectly ,maybe I should have placed it in another thread like customization laugher

Again, letting the board know made total sense. Contacting the seller didn't.

Aren't the 1991-92 Minnesota North Stars jerseys supposed to be Ultrafil too? I thougth they switched to Air Knit for the 1992-93 season

Correct, he just used the wrong year blank jersey to do up as a 1991-92. He obviously doesn't pay much attention to details. :P

Edited by LAK74

Correct, he just used the wrong year blank jersey to do up as a 1991-92. He obviously doesn't pay much attention to details. :P

Like a regular person instead of a lunatic like all of us. :)

Haha, but even a regular (i.e., "normal") person would notice that a foot-long back number was black instead of silver, you would think... :P

Haha, but even a regular (i.e., "normal") person would notice that a foot-long back number was black instead of silver, you would think... :P

Nope. I figure most normals just send out their jersey and assume whatever they get back is correct.

Yeah, you would think that. But he was just probably told it was right and believed it.

Edited by mfitz804

My friend who is a good EBay seller has been selling off some of my collection for me. It helps him while his business is slow in the winter, and he's had a tough few years so the extra cash seems to help. He sold a rare jersey this week and told me he had to block one bidder who had a -1 overall rating. Some of the horror stories he has about buyers are pretty wild. I don't have the time or patience for that so I'm glad to have a good friend who does.

Edited by rabinsurance