eBay version 4.0

dsl135

Jerseys4thewin

Does this guy have a history of cancelling auctions after bids have been placed?

Was watching a 58g 2006 USA he had for sale.

$9.99 starting bid.

One bidder.

Already going on 3rd day listed.

Asked him a question last night because the jersey didn't have the same materials around the arm stripes like the Olympic and WJC jerseys had so I was wondering if it was a womans or u-18 jersey.

Wake up this morning and the jersey is ended and the initial bidders bid was cancelled out at $23.xx

Pretty crappy to swing deals and end auctions after bidding has already commenced.

Edited by Richter9377

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jerseys4thewin

Does this guy have a history of cancelling auctions after bids have been placed?

Was watching a 58g 2006 USA he had for sale.

$9.99 starting bid.

One bidder.

Already going on 3rd day listed.

Asked him a question last night because the jersey didn't have the same materials around the arm stripes like the Olympic and WJC jerseys had so I was wondering if it was a womans or u-18 jersey.

Wake up this morning and the jersey is ended and the initial bidders bid was cancelled out at $23.xx

Pretty crappy to swing deals and end auctions after bidding has already commenced.

Yes. He is notorious for shill-bidding. If he doesn't get what he wants, he will relist it later. Edited by thebiggoalie

Yes. He is notorious for shill-bidding. If he doesn't get what he wants, he will relist it later.

Jerseys4hiswin

Years ago I bought an uncrested Devil's Christmas tree jersey because it was the only thing I could find.

After years of looking, pay dirt!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121584301519?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I also bought a Bruins crest for an uncrested ultrafil

I am pretty pumped, seller has others if anyone is looking (Does not have 91 Islanders)

Now.... who wants to put them on for me??

:D

Years ago I bought an uncrested Devil's Christmas tree jersey because it was the only thing I could find.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121584301519?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I am pretty pumped, seller has others if anyone is looking (Does not have 91 Islanders)

I'm considering getting one for my early 80s jersey (posted in what jersey are you wearing thread) , just wondering if the greens would match up well or not.

Also wouldn't mind paying a bit less but I might bite anyway

If you wouldn't mind, once you get it, could you please post a picture of the crest compared to an authentic Devils jersey? I would love to see size, shape, etc...I have bought a couple over the years and they were not up to snuff. I too have a blank, ultrafil xmas tree that I need to crest. Hopefully this will be the answer!

If you wouldn't mind, once you get it, could you please post a picture of the crest compared to an authentic Devils jersey? I would love to see size, shape, etc...I have bought a couple over the years and they were not up to snuff. I too have a blank, ultrafil xmas tree that I need to crest. Hopefully this will be the answer!

Care to post the ones you aren't interested in?

I'll try and post everything about it when it arrives,

Probably not until early next week.
Stuff from Canada has been come in slow.

If it pans out I'll finally be able to stop looking for one - and about 1/3 of what I would have spent.

Can't decide which is worse; that people are selling Connor McDavid Buffalo Sabres jerseys already, or that people are actually buying them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Connor-McDavid-Buffalo-Sabres-hockey-jersey-Size-Large-PLUS-BONUS-GIFT-/321685301246?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ae5f027fe

You mean like all the LeBron James Knicks jerseys?

Those I never saw, but I pay about as much attention to basketball as I do to fencing.

Those I never saw, but I pay about as much attention to basketball as I do to fencing.

The difference is that fencing is entertaining.

Nice jersey, nice price, but the face on the little Smartass modeling it is the best part. Well played, son.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-AUTHENTIC-ANAHEIM-MIGHTY-DUCKS-SIZE-52-GIANT-JERSEY-WITH-KARIYA-CAPTAIN-/161619208077?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25a141678d

Guest Dr_Puck

Nice jersey, nice price, but the face on the little Smartass modeling it is the best part. Well played, son.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-AUTHENTIC-ANAHEIM-MIGHTY-DUCKS-SIZE-52-GIANT-JERSEY-WITH-KARIYA-CAPTAIN-/161619208077?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25a141678d

Hopefully this starts a trend of people loosening up with humor in their eBay pics. My next sale may require a cat photo.

Hopefully this starts a trend of people loosening up with humor in their eBay pics. My next sale may require a cat photo.

Just make sure you don't say your item is from a "pet free home"!!