eBay version 4.0

dsl135

Didn't I see this jersey brought up before on here?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221717252462?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Can't recall what was wrong with it??

I used to be the owner of that Damphousse. It had the NHL shield on the hem when I owned it. I removed it but accidentally left a tiny hole that I sewed close. Hard to see from the pictures but you can make out the faint outline of the shield if you look closely.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The funny thing is, these things have a way of going viral and next thing you know it's up to $2,500 lol.

Edited by mfitz804

And to complete the jersey, you'd have to sew that patch to a $20 premier jersey like they wore on the ice. Just plain silly.

Or an indo.
You ###### well know it's being reproduced in the coming months probably, why would you pay any more than $20 for it?

Edited by Devil91

Still cheaper than what I paid for one of the 95 Alumni charity gamers.

Shouldn't it be a Chinese flag because the jersey is a knockoff most likely from China?

Not exactly that wording... "Cheap as authentic comes", meaning that it's the best you'll get for a real jersey prepared for Malkin. Which may be true, depending on how much jjdistributing.biz sells GI Malkin jerseys for.

He edited it after I posted it.