eBay version 4.0

dsl135

Isn't the eBay policy that you can put in a non-payment issue when it's 4 days?

I always pay within 24 hours of when I win something, usually within the first hour. I once had a buyer reach out to me after I won and asked if I could do a payment plan. Palm met the face.

I thought it was 48 hours, but I've never actually had to look it up, so it might be 4 days. Same premise though. After a certain period of time, if someone can't be bothered to pay or at least get back to you about when they'd like to pay, it isn't worth waiting it out, better to just file an unpaid buyer claim or if possible cancel the transaction (requires the buyer to agree, which might be another hassle if they aren't even responding).

If someone wanted to take a week or whatever to pay for something, I wouldn't care that much, as long as they actually communicated it politely to me. I guess it is different if you're selling a jersey because you need money ASAP or else you will have to eat your jerseys (not a lot of nutrition unless it is a Whalers one).

Edited by hockeyjerseyssuck

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After 2-3 days I send them the invoice, after day 4 or 5 I then send an email politely reminding them and I usually then give them about 24 hours before I open a case.

I can sort of understand the delay in payment when it is possibly a person who put a bid in early and either went away or didn't think they would win with their early bid. It is a completely different story when the buyer sniped it and then decides to call it a night and then disappears for days. Never understood that and whenever I have sniped items I just go ahead and pay for it right then and there.

I really really REALLY hope he is being sarcastic with that post.

Whomever that "Pittsburgh fan" he talked to who said it is most likely a game worn MUST be clowning him.

It's so little...

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/322108063755

Man that's pretty...that price tho.

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/322108022600

If it was not a goalie cut, it'd be on its way to me.

If it was not that price, it'd be on its way to me.

If it was not that price, it'd be on its way to me.

I actually didn't look at the price. Seeing as I have been seeking a 56 for 3 years, probably would have sucked it up and overpaid for it. But yeah, that's a lot.

I just realized that one of the benefits of being active in the hobby for a couple of years now is being able to recognize ebay sellers by name and their jerseys. I was just able to work out an off-ebay deal on a Bruins authentic with someone who is active on Facebook.

Yeah, there have been a few times where I've recognized the floor the jersey is laying on and contacted someone here.

I've also done the opposite and accidentally bought a forum member's stuff on eBay.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/222109581760?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

That there is a deal. Hopefully painless strip and 16.

Edited by JJM4

Found one for 150 at a local thrift store

$375? Was it listed at a different price before? Not sure that I'd call that a deal.