dsl135

Even used Slim's pictures. :D

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really, really don't care if a buyer tries to flip a jersey he bought from me. If I'd care, I wouldn't sell it ;)

I really, really don't care if a buyer tries to flip a jersey he bought from me. If I'd care, I wouldn't sell it ;)

I agree. The far bigger offense is listing it without having it to sell. He might have gotten Slim's permission to use his pictures (or he might not have), but the better practice would be to wait until its in hand.

You buy it it's yours ,I am more pissed when member gives a sob story like he is a collector and really wants a jersey for his collection and talks price down ,and the next week it's on his eBay account .

He asked if he could use my pics, and I said sure, but told him it's in his best interest to wait until he actually receives the items...to each his own, I suppose.

You buy it it's yours ,I am more pissed when member gives a sob story like he is a collector and really wants a jersey for his collection and talks price down ,and the next week it's on his eBay account .

Hey you've had that happen too? haha

He asked if he could use my pics, and I said sure, but told him it's in his best interest to wait until he actually receives the items...to each his own, I suppose.

you should be getting kick backs

This is a 1.0 correct? Hard to tell but I don't think I see the double reinforced elbow and it looks like the arms are not all edge material like a 2.0. Either way, still a good price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nhl-authentic-jersey-/111999694343?hash=item1a13b3b607:g:xhoAAOSw74FXOhbU

Arms look too skinny to be a 2.0. I'd say you are correct.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/131808591809

Is there a nameplate on the back of this jersey? I can't tell.

Looks blurry but I think so...I can see faint outlines.

Looks blurry but I think so...I can see faint outlines.

Okay. Looks like a pretty decent jersey if I can get it for $60

Yeah I think it has a plate. You can see a slight difference in the white of the plate compared to the jersey

To me it doesn't look like there's a plate. The airknit hole pattern seems continuous above and between the letters. The faint fold under the letters just looks like a slight wrinkle in the jersey.

You can also see the outlines of the stitched letters and numbers through the front of the jersey.

Edited by LAK74

I agree with LAK74. I don't think there's a plate.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/222121357874

Is this guy for real? Does he even have the jersey yet?

Edit: Oh, guess I missed a page. Might as well be J4TW's alt account if he's just going to buy s*** and tack on $200 to sell a day later.

Edited by JoeM7392

Sheesh. How many of them did he buy? Did anyone (aside from me :D) actually buy one of slim's jerseys to keep instead of flip?

Oh wow, did he buy almost all of them to flip? I just saw two at first but now I see at least 5.

Edited by JoeM7392

I would assume so. He doesn't even have the right team listed on that Devils jersey. He obviously just copied from the Sharks ad. ?

Good. I'm glad some of those beauties went to someone who saw more than dollar signs.

I wouldn't even normally care. But to list stuff that much higher, probably before he even has them in his possession, is ridiculous.

I guess that's why they all sold so fast.

It ones that bother me, either he gets his price, in which case he made a good business play, or he doesn't and he gets stuck with the merch.

It would, however, bother me if I missed out on one that I wanted for my collection because soneone grabbed it to re-sell. It would bother me, but I'd understand.