dsl135

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good price once you factor in the exchange rate :D

You'd be hard pressed to find them cheaper anywhere else.

I figured there was no way I'd end up winning the two I wad leading last night. But when I woke up this morning, I got the email saying I'd won. Yay me! Time to spend more money I shouldn't!

What Flyers did you win??

Nope. Red, white and blue only. Hopefully they're here before the Expo.

Is there a date yet? Want to see if I'll be accidentally out of town at the same time yet again.

Is there a date yet? Want to see if I'll be accidentally out of town at the same time yet again.

Yup there is. July 16th.

Authenticsports19 has Hawks 2.0 blank home jerseys for $229. Sizes 52-56.

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.ca/itm/301965308630

I'll have to keep that in mind when it comes time to replace my Indo. I have all of their other Edges to buy first, though.

I was gonna say his description is saying he wore it at the beginning of the season but his own picture of the LOA says otherwise.

The customization on it isn't even Pens specs. I don't know who did them but it wasn't Pro Knitwear.

The customization on it isn't even Pens specs. I don't know who did them but it wasn't Pro Knitwear.

That wouldn't be unusual for an event worn jersey. I have seen some of the crappy ones the Devils wear and it's pretty obvious EPS didn't do them.

Yeah, it's a ###### move for that seller to list it as game worn.

Yup. I even contacted him suggesting his listing was pretty sketchy, and he totally justified it. I asked "since you have it listed as game worn, which games was it worn in?" and his reply was "it has game worn tagging".

Yup. I even contacted him suggesting his listing was pretty sketchy, and he totally justified it. I asked "since you have it listed as game worn, which games was it worn in?" and his reply was "it has game worn tagging".

I'm mean yes, he shouldn't be calling it that, but he's also giving you a picture of the LOA that tells you exactly what it is. Misleading? Yes. But he's not making a full effort to pass it off as being game worn. Anyone who can read should realize it's not.

Thank god it's the last time we have to look at this!!!!:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/131830574274

I seriously don't understand someone's theory when they "threaten" to not realist something that doesn't sell after they relist it over and over again but won't lower their price.

I'm mean yes, he shouldn't be calling it that, but he's also giving you a picture of the LOA that tells you exactly what it is. Misleading? Yes. But he's not making a full effort to pass it off as being game worn. Anyone who can read should realize it's not.

I hear ya, and I'd like to think that whoever gets it is smart enough to see that, but it's still a jacka$$ move in my books. All he needs to do to make it above board is call it "Event worn".

I hear ya, and I'd like to think that whoever gets it is smart enough to see that, but it's still a jacka$$ move in my books. All he needs to do to make it above board is call it "Event worn".

Oh don't get me wrong, he's still a jackass!!