eBay version 4.0

dsl135

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I personally have no ill feeling towards Kane, he's a cracking player.

Plus probably a bit of a rapist.

I hope one of you bottom-feeding Devils fans grabbed this. It was only up for a minute until someone bought it:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/272257370104

Was not I but that was quite a get for someone. Not really a notable player but very significant historically.

Anyone?

Seen as though it didn't goto court, I'd say she was money grabbing, if she'd been raped, she'd of wanted justice, not money.

Perhaps. Perhaps not.

We'll agree to disagree I think.

I'm not going to start a debate on when and why rapes do or do not get prosecuted on a jersey website.

Let's stick to how Reebok rapes our wallets, $350 for a retail authentic!!

I hope one of you bottom-feeding Devils fans grabbed this. It was only up for a minute until someone bought it:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/272257370104

Would have taken that in a heartbeat and worry about the $ later. Was it up today? Wish I would have seen it. There is a collector in particular who is looking for anything of that player.

Advice/experience appreciated -

So I sold an item on ebay last week, and it arrived today. Buyer initiated a return request (I have "returns not accepted" checked, not that it matters much) immediately, without contacting me to indicate there was a problem. I emailed the buyer asking for specifics several times, and each response is a vague "I do not want them" or "not what I expected." He is actively avoiding saying anything detailed about what could possibly be wrong with the item.

Assuming this is the best I get from the buyer, what are my options here? If I take the return, how do I know I won't get back a box full of cat turds? If I tell the buyer to pound sand, will ebay likely side with him anyway and all I get out of it is a black mark on my seller record?

Honestly, just take it back. As you already know (and he already knows), eBay will make you take it back anyway.

If you get a box of cat turds, take pictures, send them to eBay, and refuse to give the refund.

Stand your ground. If you clearly stated that you don't accept returns, there's no middle ground at all and neither party has recourse against you. Tough balls but they should have read the description and/or asked questions. Ignorance on their part does not equal necessity on your part.

Just take it back, eBay will side with the buyer and refund him even if you say you don't take returns. Like you said it means nada to ebay

The item was in perfect condition, and the pictures were excellent. I don't know what he's thinking, but I don't have any confidence that ebay would take a fair look at the case. Not when they have their own money-back guarantee to uphold. I suppose I'll process the return label.

I already have one of these, it's a bit dirty, but , it's cheap!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/191888818619

Seller has a ton of Jagr jerseys also.

Beware though...very sketchy feedback.

Edited by mfitz804

Good condition....sans the neck fat skeeve in the collar.

Yeah it's ok, it'll clean up nice. Worth the effort at that price.

Crikey!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131832825708?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I have a blank one if anyone wants to spend this much :blink:

That guy is constantly selling jerseys with his own name on the back. Like seriously a lot, at least 50 I've seen. Totally amazing.

Why do people on eBay think they have to cover the Meigray tag number in their pictures? Concealing the number isn't doing anything to protect the jersey to begin with. The first question any half-serious game-worn collector is going to ask is "What is the Meigray tag number?" 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/131844337247 

Edited by thebiggoalie