eBay version 4.0

dsl135

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They look like photos someone would take if they kidnapped the jersey and in order to get their ransom money wanted to show you that the jersey was still unharmed.

"sir here is your, what appears to be a size-less Giroux Winter Classic jersey. It's unharmed for now, give me $99 or else I'll pee on your winter knit-hat...the one that also does not have a size"

His other listing is just as good...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Putting-Set-For-Indoors-/171507882300?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27eeaa993c

"it takes C batteries in the hole" hopefully he buys it a drink afterwards.

Thought I'd add a few more bits of info regarding that seller's listings, which hopefully might be of help to you. Those Monarchs jerseys are the last remaining ones from lots purchased by the seller at an auction of goods (jerseys, patches, etc.) held by Cutting Edge Sports, the company who used to be the team customizer for the Monarchs. If the price seems rather low, it's probably because the items have been for sale now for a couple of years, I think, and the seller probably wants to move these last remaining ones. (I would have bought some of them myself but they're way too big for me.)

The auction was mentioned in these forums quite a while ago because another eBay seller, who also bought a bunch of stuff from that same auction, became a member here and sold quite a few items to other members here, including myself.

Thanks for the info. Im glad i didn't pull the trigger. I tried on a jersey of a friend and i could of sworn it was a 56 and it fit me well. Just double checked and it was a 52 reebok indo-edge that i tried that seemed to fit me just right. I wish it was smaller.

Somebody's getting hosed.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281470689344?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&autorefresh=true

Wonder where he got the photo from because the one in the listing is an authentic but he mentions many times that the one he is selling IS a replica without a fight strap.

Somebody's getting hosed.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281470689344?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&autorefresh=true

Wonder where he got the photo from because the one in the listing is an authentic but he mentions many times that the one he is selling IS a replica without a fight strap.

Wow! I was the first bidder on that jersey, and he changed the listing description significantly since then. Glad I was a loser! :P Edited by thebiggoalie

I thought you couldn't change anything one bids were placed?

My ex once said to me "when you can't hold me, will your hockey jerseys keep you warm at night? "

I replied "Yes. Yes they will. Goodbye!"

Well, chances are this guy's just selling a replica, and it looks like the pic he stole was from JFTW (not sure when, though) -

TBTCLeafs-vi.jpg

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/toronto-maple-leaf-Authentic-Leaf-jersey-xl-/201197784653?

Update - I asked for pics of the actual jersey, and his response was:

"Look make a genuine offer and i will consider it.I'm willing to meet you half way and say $300.00. What do you say. This is the jersey without the fight strap."

I was watching that as soon as he listed it and he originally had it listed for $900. I didn't even notice he jacked the picture from somewhere else which makes it that much funnier.

Time to start throwing some super lowball offered his way

I was watching that as soon as he listed it and he originally had it listed for $900. I didn't even notice he jacked the picture from somewhere else which makes it that much funnier.

Time to start throwing some super lowball offered his way

I offered him $5 and it actually went to him

Odds are "pull it off" would be the operative phrase if a girl ever showed up at the garden wearing that.

I, too, would like to see a girl in it and then pull it off.

I, too, would like to see a girl in it and then pull it off.

In high school I actually had a girl ask me out and I turned her down solely because she was a Rangers fan. It looks like something she would have worn.

In high school I actually had a girl ask me out and I turned her down solely because she was a Rangers fan. It looks like something she would have worn.

I bet if she was wearing this you would have had a date!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-CCM-Ladies-Disco-NHL-New-Jersey-Devils-Jersey-Size-US-XXL-MSRP-100-/311145621834?pt=US_Womens_Athleticwear&hash=item4871b9694a

Oh my.

And yes I would have, she was pretty cute aside from her hockey allegiances.