Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BRUINS TBTC BOURQUE

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/322303046164

11 minutes ago, The_Dude_Abides said:

BRUINS TBTC BOURQUE

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/322303046164

Seen that one tried to email as I can not have a us freiend doing it are you interested 

30 minutes ago, cowboys said:

Seen that one tried to email as I can not have a us freiend doing it are you interested 

You want me to message him?

2 minutes ago, hatryk said:

Well who got the Bourque? I bidded before it came up on here and it got canceled presumably because a deal was made. 

Not us 

33 minutes ago, hatryk said:

Well who got the Bourque? I bidded before it came up on here and it got canceled presumably because a deal was made. 

Not this guy. 

Speaking of auctions, the Steiner auction's for the Brodeur collection and the Mike Keenan collection has been in extended bidding since 10PM EST last night.  It is now 12:27PM EST the next day and Steiner sent an email saying that they are putting in a hard stop at 1:30PM EST on all lots.  lol 15+ hours of extended bidding.

5 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

I didn't get the B's. He said it was a 48, and I passed. 

A 48 would be cool...but I'd be all like

3C1cTCh_zpspkdyof1p.gif

29 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Let's say you're about to buy a jersey from someone you've never worked with before. Is it weird to not pay by F&F yet add the 3 percent to cover the fees? Is it also weird for me to not mention it at all to the seller? I don't want to offend the seller but until this first deal goes through, I'd like the, ahem, protection. 

I've asked to do it so I can use PayPal Credit and get 6 months to pay, they don't give you that on a F&F payment. I've never had anyone say anything other than "ok".

If you are worried about offending, just say that is what you are doing and ask them to send you an invoice for 3% more than the purchase price. They would get the full payment instantly, so even if you don't use PayPal Credit, they'll never know and you still get your protection without offending anyone. 

Careful assuming it's only 3%.  Payments I receive from us buyers can be as high as a 3.8% fee depending on the amount of the payment.

Most people agree to accept the 3.0% and don't worry about the .8. But my usual is "tell me if it's not enough to cover the fee and I'll make up the difference".

Nobody ever told me 3% wasn't enough. Some really cool sellers send the invoice and say "don't worry about the 3%". 

40 minutes ago, steinosaur19 said:

For people who have ordered and customized through JB, how long does it usually take for orders to be shipped? I bought a Werenski jersey from him on Saturday October 15th, and have yet to hear anything regarding shipment. 

His auctions state 7-10 business days for customization. You're just getting to the end of that timeframe tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

New Jersey Devils jersey

This is one of eBay's new secret decoder auctions.  Happy meals sold between 3pm and 7pm come with the special glasses needed to properly see this auction.

55 minutes ago, forzzaazzurri said:

New Jersey Devils jersey

This is one of eBay's new secret decoder auctions.  Happy meals sold between 3pm and 7pm come with the special glasses needed to properly see this auction.

And, no matter how clear the pictures, it's a fake/replica. 

4 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

And, no matter how clear the pictures, it's a fake/replica. 

uh-uh, no way sir, you are wrong.  You obviously don't have the special glasses needed to see the details, the double elbows, fight strap, original 1991 Ultrafil material.  I forgot, you first need to get the ovaltine secret decoder ring so you can get the glasses to see the jersey properly.