dsl135

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JB has the Leafs WC 2.0s listed at $199.99, blank

Just when you think he's outdone himself, he's able to do this. Unreal connections.

You guys are just posting run of the mill fakes and saying they are the worst you've ever seen.

I think we've all seen worse, those look like pretty standard (brutal) fakes.

Sweet. Did he add anything else new?

Looks like he got the new Pens thirds too.

Looks like he got the new Pens thirds too.

He's had them for a few weeks now.

Had a Koho Isles jersey on my watchlist from fullmoonjerseys, couple days later the price was raised (from 100 to 130) asked them about it and they said it was because ebay synced with their database and set the default prices. Weird, is it?

Had a Koho Isles jersey on my watchlist from fullmoonjerseys, couple days later the price was raised (from 100 to 130) asked them about it and they said it was because ebay synced with their database and set the default prices. Weird, is it?

100% bs.

Quick, someone buy this completely fake jersey of a "future hot goalie". Seriously, this kid could be something someday.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Martin-Brodeur-authentic-jersey-size-54-NJ-Devils-/291291361755?pt=US_Autographs&hash=item43d25171db

I was in on this one, because it was an authentic in my size and it was super cheap. I was outbid by a dollar, which was ok because ultimately I had no need for it. But if it's authentic someone got a good deal I think.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221579712265?ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1435.l2649

I saw a 46 in that one, but I bailed because it was from a certain seller who I don't trust with their prices anymore.

56 in that cut will be much bigger than an Edge in 56. I was watching it, but bailed because it would be like a tent on me

I have the Eastern Conference ASG jersey from that year in a 56, and its not just bigger than an EDGE 56, its a little bigger than other types of CCM 56's. I am a bigger guy so I can pull off the 56, I probably should have stayed in on that one but I only had mild interest in placing a low bid and seeing what happened.

Nice Olli Jokinen SHL lock.out jersey on Swedish ebay. Pricey though

http://www.tradera.com/item/252702/217999737/akta-matchtroja

I was in on this one, because it was an authentic in my size and it was super cheap. I was outbid by a dollar, which was ok because ultimately I had no need for it. But if it's authentic someone got a good deal I think.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221579712265?ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1435.l2649

Looks like they also forgot the team patch on the opposite shoulder too. Unless there isnt supposed to be one

Looks like they also forgot the team patch on the opposite shoulder too. Unless there isnt supposed to be one

No, you are correct, the team patch is missing. Probably a $20 fix, still a very cheap price.