eBay version 4.0

dsl135

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also has the same one for $99.98 with free shipping.

That seems pretty meh, there are large sections of the black chain stitching missing on the indian head.

Yeah I was watching it too,

That went pretty high for something as beat up as it is.

Hawks jerseys have been going for outrageous amounts - sucks to be a buyer in a sellers market...

JB has the Hawks WC in a 2.0 in his store, $374.99.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=111524191513

Hmm no 54's?

They just have not come in yet.

Assumed that, he also said he took names and sizes of inquires about the jerseys when I talked to him around the reveal so he could contact when he got them in. Just being a little impatient and anxious ha

Nice, can't wait to see it, BZ :D I really want to get one for myself, but after my expenses on my Hossa jersey, I don't think it'll be okay for me to buy another jersey for a long while xD

Nice, can't wait to see it, BZ :D I really want to get one for myself, but after my expenses on my Hossa jersey, I don't think it'll be okay for me to buy another jersey for a long while xD

Totally understood. This is the first authentic I'll have paid full retail price for, now that I think about it. I've been selling some items recently to help lessen the pain.

Totally understood. This is the first authentic I'll have paid full retail price for, now that I think about it. I've been selling some items recently to help lessen the pain.

Did you do the deal outside eBay? He usually shaves of a good chunk off the eBay price

Did you do the deal outside eBay? He usually shaves of a good chunk off the eBay price

Sorry for the noob question, but how exactly do you do the deal outside of eBay besides in person? Clearly, it wouldn't save me money to fly over to Canada just to save a few 10's off a jersey :P

Sorry for the noob question, but how exactly do you do the deal outside of eBay besides in person? Clearly, it wouldn't save me money to fly over to Canada just to save a few 10's off a jersey :P

Contact him.

"How much could you do for a direct payment though PayPal? Have a nice day."

Contact him.

"How much could you do for a direct payment though PayPal? Have a nice day."

Thanks. That'll be handy to know should I want to buy another jersey in the future :)

Yup, I saved $65 off his ask on a Flyers WC. A little less than that on my Devils SS, $50 off I think. He doesn't require payment as gift do you are still protected by PayPal, but he seems a trustworthy guy, got both of mine within a week of paying, and that's Canada to US so I find that reasonable.