He must be in here somewhere.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If he's not, he should be.

I told him he should join this forum, and he would have a solid base for his business. I don't think he'd want to get involved. He knows a lot of us buy from him though.

Edited by thebiggoalie

I guess hanging out here only to have people insult him for his "high" prices may not sound appealing to him. I'm sure he knows we all troll eBay anyway, and he's the only source for a lot of what he sells, etc.

I'm really done with EDGE jerseys anyway, I just don't really like them as much as the older styles. I'll be focusing my attention on those.

Not to say I'd a super cheap EDGE comes up I won't consider it, of course...sure sign of addiction.

I'd like to message him but feel since this string he's going to get hammered with a bunch of people looking to get steals on stuff.

Anybody want to get a list together and see if we can get a group rate??

I don't think he'll get too hammered by messages. At least not by me anyways lol. I would like to try to join for a group rating sort of thing, but as I said before, I probably won't be able to spend much on another jersey for while :( But I think you should try messaging him now. I really don't think too many people are going to message him all at once lol.

I don't think he'd take off much more than previously described. If a super discounted group rate were offered, I'd pick one out.

Edited by mfitz804

Hi all, how would you grade that jersey? The nameplate looks odd and especially the G in Jagr different than on a Game Worn.

Is it worth the money?

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=291297303188

Thanks for your expertise

And one more! On that one there's no embroidered Starter + NHL Shield on the tail (I asked the seller), but the rest seems legit. Is there Authentics around that miss the embroidery? If yes is there a reason for it?

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=141454690331

Thanks guys

Hi all, how would you grade that jersey? The nameplate looks odd and especially the G in Jagr different than on a Game Worn.

Is it worth the money?

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=291297303188

Thanks for your expertise

Not sure about the accuracy but that's a pretty good price for one of those.

The customization on the black Jagr is an absolute mess. Every single character is inaccurate. Sure, the G is bad, but all the letters are too thick and wide. The holes on all the numbers should not be squares, but rather rectangles, vertically-oriented on the back numbers and horizontally on the arms. The orange layer on the back numbers is too thick.

The bad customization is probably why there isn't more than one bidder yet. Still, the bids on these tend to all come in at the last minute, so the final price may still end up being quite a bit higher than $250.

Sorry, but I really don't have any insight on that. I don't think I've ever seen a Starter authentic without the hem logos.

Even though that one is a retail authentic, it's made of ultrafil like many of the gamers were that year. Everything about it looks normal except for the missing logos.

I don't think he'd take off much more than previously described. If a super discounted group rate were offered, I'd pick one out.

Agreed, if it's a really good discount, maybe I can try to squeeze some more money out of my wallet!

Such a clueless seller. The fact that they claim they got it through a thrift donation should tell you it most likely isn't his game jersey.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=161494210789

The well famed "Meigrey Groop" tag..............

Such a clueless seller. The fact that they claim they got it through a thrift donation should tell you it most likely isn't his game jersey.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=161494210789

Tom that jersey would be perfect for any pens fan!

Nevermind, that's perfect for nameplates. Both blue and white ultrafil in one purchase. On my watched list.