eBay version 4.0

dsl135

2 minutes ago, Joe Rocket said:

Not padding, just participating.  At my level, there aren't many ways to participate outside of this kind of discussion.

It didn't feel like a padding attempt to me, usually those guys are bumping a 5 year old thread. 

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Joe Rocket said:

Not padding, just participating.  At my level, there aren't many ways to participate outside of this kind of discussion.

What b u l l sh it 

Just now, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

Is that what she said?

That’s why I didn’t say “hard to please”; because that IS what she said. 

3 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Nice price for a NWT Nike Flyers: https://www.ebay.com/itm/202275900955

I am watching that one but was not sure if the seller is ok  or if guys had issues with him before 

1 minute ago, cowboys said:

I am watching that one but was not sure if the seller is ok  or if guys had issues with him before 

I’ve never bought from him, but the jersey is legit and he has 100% positive feedback. 

19 minutes ago, CJ Matthews said:

Anybody here know mulligantom on ebay? From San Jose, CA?

If I remember correctly, he’s actually in Germany, but has a connection in CA to help him with shipping. 

*Edit: I know exactly who he, and his hookup are. 

Edited by thebiggoalie

Just now, thebiggoalie said:

If I remember correctly, he’s actually in Germany, but has a connection in CA to help him with shipping. 

Interesting. His ebay has him as being in San Jose. Maybe he knows Paul. I'll shoot him a message.

Just now, CJ Matthews said:

Interesting. His ebay has him as being in San Jose. Maybe he knows Paul. I'll shoot him a message.

Yup. 

18 minutes ago, Zeshy25 said:

Did anyone get this - Rangers TBTC jersey

I bought it and next day got a message from the seller that he sold it on OfferUp since he had it listed on multiple sites.

What a bunch of crock

I saw this exact same jersey posted in the FB groups, except it was $350.  Let me find the link...

2 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

I saw this exact same jersey posted in the FB groups, except it was $350.  Let me find the link...

Here it is.  Same  guy.  https://www.ebay.com/itm/162976887688

Sounds like he got tipped off to how much it was really worth and relisted it?  What a scumbag.

Yep, same jersey- has the same stain on the rear hem.  A-hole...

Guest Dr_Puck

Need some advice. A buyer wants to return a baseball jersey I sold them. I didn't have the size in the listing but I indicated in very precise terms what the measurements were for this jersey. Also, this listing, like all of mine, indicates no returns. If I decline the request, which is my right, I know I am going to get nuked in my feedback. Should I do the return anyway or hold my ground?  

If you sold it on eBay, you may as well accept the return. They virtually support buyers 100% (which makes no sense since they make ALL their money off of sellers). If you fight it, you will probably lose both money item and still pay the FVF

45 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Need some advice. A buyer wants to return a baseball jersey I sold them. I didn't have the size in the listing but I indicated in very precise terms what the measurements were for this jersey. Also, this listing, like all of mine, indicates no returns. If I decline the request, which is my right, I know I am going to get nuked in my feedback. Should I do the return anyway or hold my ground?  

If it’s eBay don’t fight it and just let them return it.  If you refuse it and they file a claim eBay will side with them 100%.  Sucks but that’s what you have to deal with when there is no competition.

8 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

If it’s eBay don’t fight it and just let them return it.  If you refuse it and they file a claim eBay will side with them 100%.  Sucks but that’s what you have to deal with when there is no competition.

Unfortunately this is correct.