eBay version 4.0

dsl135

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now that you say that Brilliant!, I vaguely remember you talking about lettering that one.

Thought it looked familiar.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=131356243902

Think someone was looking for one of these not too long ago, forget who though

That may have been me. I was aware of this one and its not the correct size for me.

Seller is a board member and a hell of a guy, someone buy it!

Just did some rough math. The Baron sold 62 Chicago winter classic 2.0 jerseys.

Estimating he actually got the $375 for each that is: $ 23,250 in revenue. Estimating his costs at $145 ea that's $8990

total profit without eBay fees: $14,260

Not complaining about him or his business at all. He's found a market and working it well. Kevin O'leary would be proud.

Makes up for some of the loser inventory he has that he will never sell.

That doesn't factor in eBay fees (like you said) or income taxes (which at the rate that he sells, he's either going to have to report it, or he'll have legal issues in the very near future with that kind of hidden money).

That doesn't factor in eBay fees (like you said) or income taxes (which at the rate that he sells, he's either going to have to report it, or he'll have legal issues in the very near future with that kind of hidden money).

It's Canada, those lawless commie pinkos don't keep track of that kind of thing.

Capitalism at it's finest. He is no different than any other retail business except for the fact he doesn't have the expense of actually having a physical store.

I'm somewhat surprised that not one other person has come in with the ability to get the same stock the baron does and undercuts his prices to take business away from them

Completely agree. I'm happy he can make his business work and serve a market.

The main question as TMLFAN said is how he gets stuff no one else can. Maybe because his order quantities are so large Reebok makes exceptions for him tht is facilitated through his sales rep.

From what I've seen jersey retailers don't order very much authentic stock because they don't want to be stuck with it all. They also simply cannot order some jerseys through their online portal.

Forget trying to rationalize how the baron gets his 2.0's. He's a wizard.

I'd still like to know how the nhl has not been able to sell true authentics for the past 5-6 years. They are missing out on hundreds of thousands of dollars, some of which is going to the baron instead.

It's pennies in comparison to advertising and TV deal money. Merchandise really isn't their focus, unless it's cheap stuff that more people will buy and wear around to spread the brand, like shirseys.

It's pennies in comparison to advertising and TV deal money. Merchandise really isn't their focus, unless it's cheap stuff that more people will buy and wear around to spread the brand, like shirseys.

Hahahaha, I never heard that before. So simple, yet so genius.

The Baron is on a whole new level of epicness though. Nobody would be able to top him. 62 WC's sold is incredible. He found a perfect setup with those 2.0's.

It's Canada, those lawless commie pinkos don't keep track of that kind of thing.

What the F*** KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOUR SELF ABOUT THIS KIND OF S*** what does the Country that the person sell in matter .

It's just guam being guam - no need to start anything over it...

Besides, I kinda like the fact that when I stub my toe, I don't have a $14,873 bill waiting for me afterwards

munist_canada_by_kaylokd34hy0m-vi.jpg

Go Canada, eh?

#guambeingguam should be a thing.

My girls have been sick for the past month straight so yay to "free" healthcare.

What's even sadder is that someone actually bid on it.