eBay version 4.0

dsl135

1 hour ago, madflava said:

but I fell asleep early last night. Ah the joys of having a infant.

:D

Same here, my son is three years old now and I still fall asleep next to him when I put him to bed (and then wake up somewhere between 1.30 AM and 4.00 AM)

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

I made a list of stuff I need to buy (not jerseys...blasphemy!) just so I can still use them. Ebay RARELY seems to provide these deals when I actually see a jersey I want to add. 

I bought another (my third) Devils goalie cut. Almost bought home and road, instead was reasonable and just got a home 2.0, since I have a white 1.0 over at EPS being done. 

Not ruling out a road 2.0 with the next coupon. 

1 hour ago, madflava said:

I was going to use the coupon to purchase a refurbished Playstation Vita but I fell asleep early last night. Ah the joys of having a infant.

3 minutes ago, amonte78 said:

:D

Same here, my son is three years old now and I still fall asleep next to him when I put him to bed (and then wake up somewhere between 1.30 AM and 4.00 AM)

Now imagine doing that with two. 

I finally was able to take advantage of the 15% off this time around.  Saved $20usd which basically covered the shipping + an extra $5.

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I bought another (my third) Devils goalie cut. Almost bought home and road, instead was reasonable and just got a home 2.0, since I have a white 1.0 over at EPS being done. 

Not ruling out a road 2.0 with the next coupon. 

We all know how this turns out: When you get bored of your New goalie cut Broduer, talk to me. 

12 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

The coupon would have to be for 80% off lol.

Obviously with a price of 2 3 4 5 dude is just showing it off.  It's definitely one of the Bower jerseys, guy showed it off on Twitter a while back.

I asked him and he confirmed it is. Not willing to include the JB patch that came with it. What do you think he'll get for it? IIRC the cheapest jersey from that auction was ~$700 and cresting from SLC is about $80.

1 hour ago, galvinwong said:

I asked him and he confirmed it is. Not willing to include the JB patch that came with it. What do you think he'll get for it? IIRC the cheapest jersey from that auction was ~$700 and cresting from SLC is about $80.

Alereflammams would know better but I believe the cheapest might have been $575 if I'm remembering correctly.  I'm not sure what he can get but it wont be anything close to what he is asking.  Maybe someone would bite at $600 but I don't think he'd get more than that.

The JVR signed Bower jersey showed up on Kijiji about 3 months ago with an asking price of $450.  I tried to offer $350 and the seller did come down to $400 but I passed and it was pulled about a week after that.  I'm sure the person sold it but not sure for how much.

2 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

We all know how this turns out: When you get bored of your New goalie cut Broduer, talk to me. 

Will do, my man. But that should be plural!

Edited by mfitz804

15 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

Alereflammams would know better but I believe the cheapest might have been $575 if I'm remembering correctly.  I'm not sure what he can get but it wont be anything close to what he is asking.  Maybe someone would bite at $600 but I don't think he'd get more than that.

The JVR signed Bower jersey showed up on Kijiji about 3 months ago with an asking price of $450.  I tried to offer $350 and the seller did come down to $400 but I passed and it was pulled about a week after that.  I'm sure the person sold it but not sure for how much.

I got mine for $575. 

As TMLFan said there was one on kijiji and I had the guy talked down to $350 - I should have grabbed it then to make a Tavares but who knew at that point...

If you outbid me on the Devils 56 Ultrafil while I was in the pool on vacation, fvck yourself.

;)

Edited by mfitz804

Guest Dr_Puck
52 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

If you outbid me on the Devils 56 Ultrafil while I was in the pool on vacation, fvck yourself.

;)

Real jersey collectors don’t take vacations. 

17 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Real jersey collectors don’t take vacations. 

Momentary lapse of judgment. 

Pink Floyd for years and still is my favorite all time band.  Too bad Roger's whining about virtually everything has soured me on their music somewhat the last couple of years.

Momentary Lapse of Reason is a hidden gem.  Doesn't get the credit it deserves and shows they can still make good space-y music without the whining.

5 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Pink Floyd for years and still is my favorite all time band.  Too bad Roger's whining about virtually everything has soured me on their music somewhat the last couple of years.

Momentary Lapse of Reason is a hidden gem.  Doesn't get the credit it deserves and shows they can still make good space-y music without the whining.

Being a bass player, I surprisingly always liked the Gilmour stuff better. Plus, my favorite bass player played on Momentary Lapse and Division Bell, which is still my favorite Floyd album. 

Gilmour is the sound of Pink Floyd (Vocal and Guitar) but Waters is the essence (Lyrics, theatrics, stage show). 

One of my all time favourite bands. Too bad Richard Wright died before they could pull a Rolling Stones and do a world tour in their 70s... :( 

As far as I'm concerned, Meddle is their crowning achievement. The addition of "You'll Never Walk Alone" from Anfield to Fearless blew me away the first time I heard it...and I am NOT a Liverpool fan either. I can even remember a time when the Rangers used to skate out of the tunnel to the bassline intro of One of These Days.

I don't completely agree Waters is the essence.  I think it depends on what kind of Pink Floyd you prefer; the space-y art rock or political theatrical rock.  While still important, Floyd proved they can do the previous without Waters.  Conversely Waters proved he cannot do the previous without the rest of the band.  Plus his last two albums (Amused to death and that album he put out a year or two ago) are nothing but long-winded political rubbish.

Meddle is by far their most underrated album.  Animals is the next closest.  Atom Heart Mother is actually a decent album if you take out the putrid title song and the filler psychedelic breakfast song.  Obscured by Clouds was largely made to fulfill their contract, the first two albums (plus More which is a soundtrack) are pure psychedelic rock and Ummagumma might be their worst album ever.

Guest Dr_Puck

This is by far my favorite off-topic discussion on IJ. Speaking of favorites, Pigs (Three Different Ones) is easily tops in my book for Floyd and prog in general. I love me some Rush and Yes but Pigs is effing fantastic as progressive music.

Now, Devils fans you may go back to boring up the forum with comments about the most boring of all team jerseys.