eBay version 4.0

dsl135

53 minutes ago, LetsGoCaps said:

I'm sure this is an easy question, and sorry for not searching, but were any Reebok Edge 1.0's made in Canada?  Thanks!

1.0s were only made in Canada.

Edit: Same with 2.0s. The only ones made in Indonesia were the ones with the neon strip on the inside and handtag code 7231. These are completely different material from the 1.0s/2.0s.

Edited by Phil the Thrill

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Phil the Thrill said:

Edit: Same with 2.0s. The only ones made in Indonesia were the ones with the neon strip on the inside and handtag code 7231. These are completely different material from the 1.0s/2.0s.

Cool.  Thanks!

$300 a pop for a size 42 with bad customization is expensive. I tried to talk myself into the Messier but I had a 44 in the 92 all-star and I realized that was the smallest size I could fit while still wearing somewhat like a jersey. A 42 would be like a tight sweatshirt. For reference I’m about 5’6, 150. 

On 2/14/2019 at 3:50 PM, redwingsdownunder said:

I never said they were a deal......they're also not mine in case that was unclear

No, i understood. I was just providing my take on the pricing and sizing for any "modest' collectors both in terms of height and wallet.

On 2/10/2019 at 11:15 PM, Phil the Thrill said:

Some of the MiC 2.0s had the neon strip. I know the 2014 Hawks SS jerseys did.

The 2014 Stadium Series (Devils, Blackhawks, Rangers etc.) and the 2011/2012 All Star 2.0’s has that green stripe. I am not sure if there were any others.

Edited by OR68

6 hours ago, Zeshy25 said:

No, i understood. I was just providing my take on the pricing and sizing for any "modest' collectors both in terms of height and wallet.

And it's a completely reasonable take. Tone often lost in written word.

• 2 weeks later...

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Not that I can endorse anything Flyers, but to me, Gritty might be so bad he’s good. 

My thoughts exactly. 🤣

25 minutes ago, CalGoldenBear said:

Hard to tell anything from those awful photos, but I don’t see double elbows on that one, which raises a question about whether it’s actually MIC. 

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

Hard to tell anything from those awful photos, but I don’t see double elbows on that one, which raises a question about whether it’s actually MIC. 

Yeah, photos are terrible. The double elbows would be on the backside of the sleeves, which aren’t pictured.  

54 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Yeah, photos are terrible. The double elbows would be on the backside of the sleeves, which aren’t pictured.  

Looking at it closer and on a larger screen, you’re correct about the elbows. It does have retail tagging, so it’s probably a retail 2.0. I don’t know about the Sharks in particular, but retail 2.0’s did exist just like you said.

Here’s an annoyance. Bought a jersey from a guy in Canada. Listing says Expedited Parcel as shipping method for $32.72 CAD. Get the tracking number and he shipped it Tracked packet, which is a slower method and costs about $25 CAD. 

So, it’s about an $8.00 CAD difference which I guess isn’t all that much in the grand scheme of things, but wtf. Don’t list your stuff as being shipped expedited and then ship it slower/cheaper and think I won’t notice. 

Some loser on eBay is trying to charge $40 usd to ship a jersey from Winnipeg to Toronto (probably $13 cad at most) and $50 usd to the US. Not sure who he’s trying to fool

Edited by AlereFlammam