eBay version 4.0

dsl135

not on eBay, but didn't go anywhere else

Islanders fans.....if you are interested.....

https://www.charitystars.com/product/ny-islanders-owner-s-suite-8-seats-for-barclay-center-game

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So a few weeks ago a bought a Gazdic set 1 (MGG) from the 14/15 season,  but there's another set 1 from the same season with a different serial number....anyone familiar with this?

10 minutes ago, amonte78 said:

So a few weeks ago a bought a Gazdic set 1 (MGG) from the 14/15 season,  but there's another set 1 from the same season with a different serial number....anyone familiar with this?

14-15 Population report

16 minutes ago, amonte78 said:

Usually means the player wore multiple jerseys for that set.  Some players wear multiple jerseys per game.  Or, they change sizes mid-set.  Or, the team just rotated in another jersey for some reason.  Lots of different ways this can happen.

If anyone is interested full moon jerseys has MIC pacific all star jerseys listed right now for $80.  Better hurry.

46 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

If anyone is interested full moon jerseys has MIC pacific all star jerseys listed right now for $80.  Better hurry.

They were $50 this afternoon lol

They just raised the price to $90!

Just now, NYIJM29 said:

They were $50 this afternoon lol

Now I feel even worse.

2 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

I assume these are long since gone now....I only see Indo garbage on there 

17 minutes ago, KB67 said:

I assume these are long since gone now....I only see Indo garbage on there 

Apparently all 11 sold within hours.

Looks like they were just a size 58+, which is massive......but maybe this is a sign we’ll start to see these become more readily available 

4 minutes ago, KB67 said:

Looks like they were just a size 58+, which is massive......but maybe this is a sign we’ll start to see these become more readily available 

Size 58+ in Adidas isn’t massive at all. It’s basically the size of an XXL shirt. 

Which is big, but hardly massive. Unless you’re little. 

I think basically anyone over 6 feet who isn’t like stick thin could wear an Adidas 58+ without looking funny; it would just be a matter of preference on how loose or tight you like it. 

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Size 58+ in Adidas isn’t massive at all. It’s basically the size of an XXL shirt. 

Which is big, but hardly massive. Unless you’re little. 

I think basically anyone over 6 feet who isn’t like stick thin could wear an Adidas 58+ without looking funny; it would just be a matter of preference on how loose or tight you like it. 

It's funny how the Edge/Adidas sizing is in comparison to the old stuff.  I'm not a big guy, by any means (5-9, 165 lbs), but I can wear a size 50-56 in both Edge and Adidas and it doesn't look bad, at all.  But, a 52 CCM is massive on me.  And a 54 or 56 I could fit two of me in.  My GW LeClair is a 58 and I could literally fit my whole body into it and use it as a sleeping bag 🤣

2 hours ago, HockeyMusic said:

hmmm....wish this was more than just all star jerseys

Maybe it won’t be long until we see the jerseys come available of the teams that are changing things up this summer, like Vancouver, Chicago, Carolina, etc......

2 hours ago, jsh139 said:

It's funny how the Edge/Adidas sizing is in comparison to the old stuff.  I'm not a big guy, by any means (5-9, 165 lbs), but I can wear a size 50-56 in both Edge and Adidas and it doesn't look bad, at all.  But, a 52 CCM is massive on me.  And a 54 or 56 I could fit two of me in.  My GW LeClair is a 58 and I could literally fit my whole body into it and use it as a sleeping bag 🤣

The old ones were, well, actually based on something. A CCM 52 was meant to have a 52 inch chest, which you don't have. So it would be big on you. 

I had a Devils 58 once, and I am way bigger than you, and that jersey was too big on me. If you put on that Leclair you'd look like when Tom Hanks turns back into a regular boy in the movie "Big". 

Nowadays, the Edge/Adidas sizes are just numbers, they have no basis. 

At 5'9". 165 lbs, yeah, an Adidas 58+ would be too big for you. But if a guy wears a size XL to XXL shirt, it would do just fine. Smaller than an Edge, and WAY smaller than CCM. 

8 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

The old ones were, well, actually based on something. A CCM 52 was meant to have a 52 inch chest, which you don't have. So it would be big on you. 

I had a Devils 58 once, and I am way bigger than you, and that jersey was too big on me. If you put on that Leclair you'd look like when Tom Hanks turns back into a regular boy in the movie "Big". 

Nowadays, the Edge/Adidas sizes are just numbers, they have no basis. 

At 5'9". 165 lbs, yeah, an Adidas 58+ would be too big for you. But if a guy wears a size XL to XXL shirt, it would do just fine. Smaller than an Edge, and WAY smaller than CCM. 

Yeah, that's what I was trying to say.  You can move up or down a size in Adidas and there's really very little difference. With the older stuff, it can be wildly different between two different sizes. Mostly because of how they are cut and what the numbers mean.

32 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Yeah, that's what I was trying to say.  You can move up or down a size in Adidas and there's really very little difference. With the older stuff, it can be wildly different between two different sizes. Mostly because of how they are cut and what the numbers mean.

Agreed. I would say that a CCM 52 was like “average” size for the time, and your average person doesn’t have a 52” chest. 

All I know is, I remember how big my shoulder pads were when I played, they would not be compatible with an Adidas Jersey. 

5 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

All I know is, I remember how big my shoulder pads were when I played, they would not be compatible with an Adidas Jersey. 

Jeez, when I played we didn't want shoulder pads, the league made them mandatory so I found some that looked like the ones worn in Slap Shot (barely anything but a plastic cup on my shoulder) 

Guess that makes me an old fart... 

My knees are regretting playing but I wouldn't trade it for anything 

I had a great time