• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

That does look way small. 

• 5 weeks later...

I submitted an offer on it, the seller countered pretty close to their listing price. 
I declined but added a note that my offer was standing should they reconsider just let me know. 
I just got an email that it sold to someone else for the same price I offered.... 😕

Oh well, I hope someone here got it, it looks really nice 

1 hour ago, Hockey Bob said:

I submitted an offer on it, the seller countered pretty close to their listing price. 
I declined but added a note that my offer was standing should they reconsider just let me know. 
I just got an email that it sold to someone else for the same price I offered.... 😕

Oh well, I hope someone here got it, it looks really nice 

That’s annoying

On 10/15/2020 at 8:34 PM, jsh139 said:

That’s annoying

Has anyone else noticed the dozen or so Canadian-made Kings Stadium Series jerseys that showed up on eBay today? They’ve been listed by several different sellers from sizes 54-60. Also saw a few Canadian-made Kings and Avalanche Stadium Series practice jerseys, and even that one god-awful goalie style Avalanche pop up as well.
I wonder if they’ve been showing up in overstock clothing stores lately. Maybe more to come. 

34 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

Has anyone else noticed the dozen or so Canadian-made Kings Stadium Series jerseys that showed up on eBay today? They’ve been listed by several different sellers from sizes 54-60. Also saw a few Canadian-made Kings and Avalanche Stadium Series practice jerseys, and even that one god-awful goalie style Avalanche pop up as well.
I wonder if they’ve been showing up in overstock clothing stores lately. Maybe more to come. 

That's wild. I searched completed listings and there's been 14 blank Kings SS20 sold in the past 2-3 days, many of which are as low as 249.99! Sellers vary from several different southern states -- Texas, Georgia, Tennessee, etc. Some of the sellers have both Kings game-style and Avs practice jerseys. Wonder where they're coming from? 

16 hours ago, SnakeOiler12 said:

Whoa! How does that happen?

That I do not have an answer for - but with these Kings jerseys, apparently a lot. There’s a ton of them out there

4 hours ago, Phil the Thrill said:

That I do not have an answer for - but with these Kings jerseys, apparently a lot. There’s a ton of them out there

Are you saying there are a lot of Kings MIC Adidas jerseys in general? 
Or just these Stadium Series jerseys 

I'm thinking they wouldn't have overproduced an event jersey by that much. 
If I were a Kings fan I'd have bought one or two as they WILL dry up sooner than later and prices of those holding one will be something along the lines of the Storm / Salmon / Wild Wing / Burger King jerseys down the road. 

I could be wrong too   

These Stadium Series jerseys. There has probably been at least 20 that have popped up, which relatively speaking is a lot. 

I know someone who's got 3 of these SS Kings in 58G.  I wonder if the goalie cuts are a little more rare.

I grabbed one too actually (although just holding for someone else). 

Don’t care enough for Quick to spend $500+ after import fees and conversion. 

1 hour ago, JJM4 said:

I know someone who's got 3 of these SS Kings in 58G.  I wonder if the goalie cuts are a little more rare.

I saw a goalie style one on eBay and was tempted to grab it, but those jerseys were so ugly, even the Kings should not have worn them. That was the worst-dressed Stadium Series game ever, and that says a lot. 

45 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

I saw a goalie style one on eBay and was tempted to grab it, but those jerseys were so ugly, even the Kings should not have worn them. That was the worst-dressed Stadium Series game ever, and that says a lot. 

Isn't the key to valuable jerseys Ugly + limited availability? 

I bought one, figured I'll hang on to it for a few years and when everyone is feeling nostalgic for one I'll be able to make their day. 

24 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

Isn't the key to valuable jerseys Ugly + limited availability? 

I bought one, figured I'll hang on to it for a few years and when everyone is feeling nostalgic for one I'll be able to make their day. 

The only value I see in those jerseys is black and white Adidas nameplate material, but not for around $300. 

2 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

Agreed through and through.  Jerseys are ugly and Quick is pretty meh at this point.  Like Phil said who wants to spend 500 CAD after all fees and shipping, just for an ugly Quick jersey.  And funny enough the Kings jerseys weren't the ugliest ones in the game IMO.

11 minutes ago, JJM4 said:

Like Phil said who wants to spend 500 CAD after all fees and shipping, just for an ugly Quick jersey. 

That’s exactly why I barely collect authentic jerseys anymore. I’d rather just buy a cheap gamer at this stage of the game. I also have a game-issued Quick Kings jersey in my collection already, and it’s not even near this ugly.