eBay version 4.0

dsl135

Wow; I remember using the money orders back in the day too. Holy crap, that's going waaaaay back. Like pre-2003. I sold a ton of old CD's and bought a lot of SNES/Sega games like that.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just curious how much you guys think I could sell the following All Star jerseys:

'11 Weber, '12 Tavares, and '15 Seguin? They're all replicas but I'm thinking about listing them, just don't have an idea what to sell at. Thanks!

Edited by Kincaid521

Ah another Dorholt aka domestic counterfeiter custom. He regularly puts stuff on eBay that appear to either be returns or rejects that he tries to sell on his personal website. Every jersey I've seen him do has at least one glaring problem and see them quite a bit at the Prudential Center as he seems to specialize in ripping off Devils fans.

Ah another Dorholt aka domestic counterfeiter custom. He regularly puts stuff on eBay that appear to either be returns or rejects that he tries to sell on his personal website. Every jersey I've seen him do has at least one glaring problem and see them quite a bit at the Prudential Center as he seems to specialize in ripping off Devils fans.

Or Blues fans...can't decide :)

Yup, guy is a dirtbag. And he won't ever stop because stupid people buy em, that one is sold already. $130 for an SP jersey with some fake logos and numbers. Embarrassing.

Guest Dr_Puck

So my jersey was delivered yesterday to the anxious buyer who complained that I hadn't shipped it by noon on Monday. I messaged them twice on Monday to offer reassurances and wrote a nice review. No response. I think I avoided an undeserved bad review but I also lost out on a positive review (one that was deserved).

An eBay first for me over the last couple of days. I submitted a Best Offer for a Stralman Rangers home gamer, set 1. The offer was accepted, but I was asked if I would take set 2 instead as the set 1 jersey was gone. I was kind of bummed as I wanted set 1 as I would have been at one of the games where it was worn, but I accepted the deal because I was happy with the price.

Today I get a message saying that the set 2 is gone as well, and would I be willing to take one of the away jerseys instead, which I am not interested in.

So, to recap, my best offer on one jersey was accepted, but I was asked to substitute a different jersey, which I did, and now I'm being asked to substitute a third jersey. Sheesh.

My guess is that someone offered a better price on the jersey I won through some other sales channel.

Classy.

Edited by cferneyh

An eBay first for me over the last couple of days. I submitted a Best Offer for a Stralman Rangers home gamer, set 1. The offer was accepted, but I was asked if I would take set 2 instead as the set 1 jersey was gone. I was kind of bummed as I wanted set 1 as I would have been at one of the games where it was worn, but I accepted the deal because I was happy with the price.

Today I get a message saying that the set 2 is gone as well, and would I be willing to take one of the away jerseys instead, which I am not interested in.

So, to recap, my best offer on one jersey was accepted, but I was asked to substitute a different jersey, which I did, and now I'm being asked to substitute a third jersey. Sheesh.

My guess is that someone offered a better price on the jersey I won through some other sales channel.

Classy.

Sounds like exactly what happened. Sorry dude.

Yup probably. Isn't that one of the jerseys Steiner has for sale on eBay? Wouldn't be surprised if it was.

Classy.

Classy.

Wow, that sucks... and its positively ridiculous. I dunno that it would do much, but I'd report the seller for that. Once is even crazy to ask to substitute... doing that twice is just ludicrous.

Yup probably. Isn't that one of the jerseys Steiner has for sale on eBay? Wouldn't be surprised if it was.

Yessir - on Sunday night they had six home gamers. Now it is just the away whites left, and I don't care for them. I tried to get a Dominic Moore 14/15 home gamer substituted instead, but they said no.

Ah well, a good lesson in a company to avoid as I venture deeper into this hobby.

Yessir - on Sunday night they had six home gamers. Now it is just the away whites left, and I don't care for them. I tried to get a Dominic Moore 14/15 home gamer substituted instead, but they said no.

Ah well, a good lesson in a company to avoid as I venture deeper into this hobby.

Steiner is terrible.

(Buy my Stralman gamer for much less!)

Anyone who collects minor league stuff must go bonkers trying to collect all the various special game jerseys they seem to have.

Guest Dr_Puck

I have one specialty jersey and that was a holiday gift for the Idaho Steelheads. Otherwise I stay away from those types of jerseys. Mfitz is right, one could go crazy with them. From a branding perspective, good for the teams. However, the bidding on them can get out of hand.

The Aeros did so many cool one-offs that my wallet is trembling just thinking about it. Luckily they at least sold replicas for several, because gamers are just out of hand (looking at you, 2000 All-Star Game).

The Aeros did so many cool one-offs that my wallet is trembling just thinking about it. Luckily they at least sold replicas for several, because gamers are just out of hand (looking at you, 2000 All-Star Game).

Can't forget about this oddball one.

AltU7tE.jpg