dsl135

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Legit replica. Good price.

Looked that way in the first few pics, but the later pics and the "fight strap" makes it obvious it's as fake as Metropolitan Division hockey.

Is that some kind of Jedi mindtrick the seller is trying to pull?

I think I've read before that Sports Haven is unwilling to re-letter a tagged/bar-coded jersey, so it's another "plus" in favor of the seller's listing. I posted because it's pretty reasonably priced for Zetterberg. Usually a jersey of a high profile player only dips below $1000 when it's GI, or I guess, preseason-only like this one.

True. Especially since any fan that buys that is just gonna throw it on the ice during a game next season.

Took longer than I thought it would honestly. Anybody buying one of those will have that lindros situation in the back of their head for a few months.

Ha, what if Edmonton just trolled everyone and took Eichel for the laughs? People would pull their hair out.

We should watch this...I bet he sells them all.

I just want him to decide to wear a different number in the NHL just to screw over everyone who jumped the gun

Yes that would be entertaining.

I just want him to decide to wear a different number in the NHL just to screw over everyone who jumped the gun

What's funny is me and my buddies have been joking around that Eichel could immediately endear himself even more to Sabres' fans if he picks #97 as his new number so that everyone who bought a McDavid jersey just has to change the nameplate.

He can't have #9, cuz E. Kane has it. He can't have #11 (his other number he's used for Team USA at times) because that's retired.

He can't have #9, cuz E. Kane has it. He can't have #11 (his other number he's used for Team USA at times) because that's retired.

That's easy 9 x 11 = 99 ... it's not like anyone else has worn #99 for the Sabres so it should be open :P

True. Mr. Paiement never played for Buffalo...and we all know that Wilfy-poo was the greatest player to ever don the 99.