eBay version 4.0

dsl135

Hmm, really? Why wouldn't heat just loosen it up more? I mean if acetone doesn't work it's not like he has anything to lose anyway.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the alternative, figure out what year the Ducks wore Ultrafil and choose from one of these #10's, and cover it up.

Jarrod Skalde, 93-94
Oleg Tverdovsky, 94-96, 99-02
Roman Oksiuta, 96-97

18's might work too:

Garry Valk, 93-97
Mark Janssens, 97-98

In the alternative, figure out what year the Ducks wore Ultrafil and choose from one of these #10's, and cover it up.

Jarrod Skalde, 93-94

Roman Oksiuta, 96-97

18's might work too:

Garry Valk, 93-97

Mark Janssens, 97-98

Ouch, not exactly an all star group of guys there.

Ouch, not exactly an all star group of guys there.

True but how often do you get to have a jersey of a guy named "Oleg"?

Jarrod Skalde, 93-94

Roman Oksiuta, 96-97

18's might work too:

Garry Valk, 93-97

Mark Janssens, 97-98

I was thinking of that myself but then thought, those heat pressed crap numbers probably are much smaller than what the real customized numbers would be so i might not exactly cover everything. Basically the 0 would probably be the hardest to cover.

I emailed Josh at EPS today and I think I'm going to send it there and see what he can do.. then go from there. It's not a total loss. Worse comes to worst I'll have a few nameplates out of it. I hate to cut up that jersey though .

I emailed Josh at EPS today and I think I'm going to send it there and see what he can do.. then go from there. It's not a total loss. Worse comes to worst I'll have a few nameplates out of it. I hate to cut up that jersey though .

Yeah that would be a shame.

Avoid this jersey!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301687513350?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I just sent him a message and this is not the actual jersey being sold. He sent me pictures of the actual jersey and it is a Chinese knockoff. He might change the picture because I told him too, but I just wanted to make sure no one got suckered into it.

Update: He just changed the picture of the jersey to show what he is actually selling. My guess he is took a picture off of the internet to either get it sold and didn't know any better, so he got busted; hopefully he didn't know any better.

Edited by spudrock512

Avoid this jersey!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301687513350?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I just sent him a message and this is not the actual jersey being sold. He sent me pictures of the actual jersey and it is a Chinese knockoff. He might change the picture because I told him too, but I just wanted to make sure no one got suckered into it.

Update: He just changed the picture of the jersey to show what he is actually selling. My guess he is took a picture off of the internet to either get it sold and didn't know any better, so he got busted; hopefully he didn't know any better.

Oh yeah, saw this one earlier. He had a picture of a gamer up and you just knew that was bulls*** :)

Not a jersey, but the idea of this is beyond awesome. Thought it was neat enough to share

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=321762519649&globalID=EBAY-US

Not a jersey, but the idea of this is beyond awesome. Thought it was neat enough to share

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=321762519649&globalID=EBAY-US

HA! That's incredible!

I would be throwing my body at every puck knocked out of play. That's really cool.

Dig dang, rip rappin, rabble frazzing, grumble grumble

Listed a few things over the weekend and one of my items that I started out with a $99.99 bid has 3 watchers and one of them decided he is going to be the first bidder and then place 7 other bids on top of that.

What a d*** maneuver.

I didn't expect to get much more than the starting bid as I sold a similar item recently that topped out at $112, but man, every dollar counts. Now it will probably stay stuck on that minimum bid to this jerk.

FYI, He also bid on the other item, but only the 1 minimum bid and lost to the two others that out bid him.

Sorry. Really needed to vent that.

Edited by Richter9377

What was the jersey you had listed?

Game worn West Point Lacrosse helmet.

Hope its at least legit so not to totaly waste my time. Bidder name is Unionlax. Union is a rival school in multiple sports for WP.

Dig dang, rip rappin, rabble frazzing, grumble grumble

Listed a few things over the weekend and one of my items that I started out with a $99.99 bid has 3 watchers and one of them decided he is going to be the first bidder and then place 7 other bids on top of that.

What a d*** maneuver.

I didn't expect to get much more than the starting bid as I sold a similar item recently that topped out at $112, but man, every dollar counts. Now it will probably stay stuck on that minimum bid to this jerk.

FYI, He also bid on the other item, but only the 1 minimum bid and lost to the two others that out bid him.

Sorry. Really needed to vent that.

Perhaps I don't understand eBay well enough - but why is it bad that he/she placed 7 more bids after that?

I'm assuming if he placed 7 more bids - they were all increases over his/her initial $99 bid right? So in theory if someone else bid - the bid would go up as high as the initial bidder's highest bid right? Isn't that good?

Perhaps I don't understand eBay well enough - but why is it bad that he/she placed 7 more bids after that?

I'm assuming if he placed 7 more bids - they were all increases over his/her initial $99 bid right? So in theory if someone else bid - the bid would go up as high as the initial bidder's highest bid right? Isn't that good?

It's good if other bidders actually bid.

but the last helmet I sold I started at $99.99 and had 3 bids, topped out at $112. (he was 1 of those bids too)

In my eyes, he's chasing away competition by doing what he's doing.

Edited by Richter9377

Anyonew who would see one bidder and seven bids that doesn't place a bid isn't someone who really wants your item. That's not going to chase off a legitimate buyer. Anyone who lets that affect their bid has no idea what they are doing.

Interesting jersey here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Paul-Kariya-Anaheim-Ducks-Wildwing-Hockey-Jersey-possibly-gameworn-/331588545124?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d3437aa64

One thing I do know is that they never made authentic Wild Wing Jerseys to sell. The only authentic style jerseys went to the teams for game use. That being said, I am not going to say that this is in fact the actual game used Kariya Wildwing Jersey. The sizing is wierd especially since it is a goalie cut jersey. It is possible that it was a gamer and that it was stripped and done up as a Kariya jersey which if that was the case it sucks that someone destroyed a perfectly good gamer. However, I guess you never know, maybe there is a chance that Kariya wanted a bit more room for these jerseys and this is what he requested, I kind of doubt it, but I have seen weirder things happen.

I remember there being a discussion about that a while back... can't remember the result, but I think people will definitely contemplating whether it was real or not.

Got aguy on ebay made me an offer on a jersey and the i came back with another offer and he took it. The thing is it been 5 days since and no payment. Then tonight we I got home he says he had a client bounce a bad check that really screwed up his paypal. he will give me $100 more than what I'm asking for if i met him and do a cash deal. any thoughts? The just cancel my listing to get my FVF returned. This is a mess.

Edited by Hawks2797

I would block him now and report him. That's really sketchy. I wouldn't meet anybody, the fact that he's offering $100 more now should be enough of a red flag.

As much as I don't want to go through with this, as I don't agree with his BS but I mean we are within 30 minutes from one and other. Besides getting sliced and diced up whats the worst that could happen? Do the deal then just cancel my order on the bay and get the fees reversed. Not an expert with Ebay but doesn't seem he has any incentives that would benefit him. He shouldn't be able to pull anything on there. Should he?

I would block him now and report him. That's really sketchy. I wouldn't meet anybody, the fact that he's offering $100 more now should be enough of a red flag.

Agreed. Add in the 5 day delay with no explanation too.