eBay version 4.0

dsl135

Guam nailed it.

But really they were leftover from the previous owners of the house. Purple shutters...

Edited by JoeM7392

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The prior owners of my house painted multiple rooms, the front door, and portions of the outside the same shade of puke/vomit green. When I moved in, I had like 5 cans of it. I figure they found it on clearance and they bought in bulk.

We repainted before we moved in.

Gross. We ended up painting them much darker purple and they look really good on the white siding. But they had like some lavander colored garbage that just looked awful. At least I have a bunch left for the next lavander colored project I undertake, which really should be any day now...

Look who the seller is. That's all you need to know.

The 83% refers only to the 2 items he bid on in the last week. 5 out of 6 total bids (83%) merely means that he has 5 bids on one single item by JFTW- too small a sample to draw any conclusions.

The 83% refers only to the 2 items he bid on in the last week. 5 out of 6 total bids (83%) merely means that he has 5 bids on one single item by JFTW- too small a sample to draw any conclusions.

Agreed...its also unlikely that anyone has a shill account with 1190 feedback. Unless its a friend he engages as a shill who also uses his account for legitimate purposes, I don't see that feedback score happening.

Story time, about a month ago I won a jersey on ebay which I had planned to give to a friend for his birthday. After around a week had past and it still was not marked as shipped I asked him nicely for an update and told him I needed it as soon as possible. After no response for a couple more days I opened a case through ebay and eventually I received a refund through ebay. Now here is where it gets silly, the day of the refund who decides to finally send an email....you guessed it the seller. Pretty much gave a bs reason for not being able to ship the jersey out even though he could not be bothered to send a single email during the 3-4 week period me trying to get in touch with him. He then says that he shipped it the day before and that it should arrive soon, at this point the need for the jersey was gone as i had since got my friend something else and told him that if he gave me his address I would send it back to him and we could both move on. Sure enough the next day it arrives though not in as good of condition as I thought it would be in (the pictures on ebay were really blurry), I then get an email asking if I want to send him the money direct through paypal at a very small discount for my trouble. I reply no and over a week later now I have yet to receive another reply. So my question is how long do you guys think I should hold it before I sell it myself or to just keep it :glare:

Story time, about a month ago I won a jersey on ebay which I had planned to give to a friend for his birthday. After around a week had past and it still was not marked as shipped I asked him nicely for an update and told him I needed it as soon as possible. After no response for a couple more days I opened a case through ebay and eventually I received a refund through ebay. Now here is where it gets silly, the day of the refund who decides to finally send an email....you guessed it the seller. Pretty much gave a bs reason for not being able to ship the jersey out even though he could not be bothered to send a single email during the 3-4 week period me trying to get in touch with him. He then says that he shipped it the day before and that it should arrive soon, at this point the need for the jersey was gone as i had since got my friend something else and told him that if he gave me his address I would send it back to him and we could both move on. Sure enough the next day it arrives though not in as good of condition as I thought it would be in (the pictures on ebay were really blurry), I then get an email asking if I want to send him the money direct through paypal at a very small discount for my trouble. I reply no and over a week later now I have yet to receive another reply. So my question is how long do you guys think I should hold it before I sell it myself or to just keep it :glare:

You should pay for it or send it back.

Wouldn't his return address be on the original package? Just ship it back to him.

I would just want to wipe my hands clean of it and just send it back to him.

Weird timing as he finally replied with his address this morning so problem solved....being the special person I am I had thought the package was originally something else and tore it apart when it first arrived so I couldn't read the address haha. Problem solved though, I thought the whole situation was pretty silly though somehow ending up with both the money back and the jersey. Gotta love ebay

Sucks that you're going to have to foot the bill for return shipping because this guy didn't have his act together though.

It does, but not as much as getting stuck with a sub-par jersey that you don't need anymore. Its still annoying but its the potential price you pay when you buy things on eBay.

What about having eBay mediate the return? I had to return an item recently, and I did it through eBay by messaging the seller and it ended up with eBay sending me a USPS priority "return service" label, no cost to me.

I don't think they do that where the seller doesn't have the funds.

Still the best looking Flyers jersey I've ever seen.