Who is gonna grab the first newly signed free agent's jersey?

mfitz804

Last year, I am pretty sure it was me when I ordered a Jagr within days of his signing with the Devils. I am sure someone must be excited about their team's new guy, or their favorite player's new home.

Who's it gonna be? What are you gonna get?

I guess as a Wings fan, the only free agent we signed was a guy who was already on our roster last year...and I don't want a Kyle Quincey jersey, lol. Safe to say I won't be the first one here!

I heard Guam was getting an Orpik Caps jersey made up as we speak

I heard Guam was getting an Orpik Caps jersey made up as we speak

Home and away set?

Claude Giroux.

Oh wait...all I saw from the topic header was 'Who is gonna grab the first'. I just assumed the rest of the sentence was going to be manass.

Is that a phillies hat???

Hopefully Slim is alive and well....no pics of the creepy Vampire guy yet

Edited by rob77ta

No. Just no.

Yes.

To your no.

My team is the Red Wings, so I have a Shanahan white with the 1997 Cup patch, Yzerman red with the 1998 Cup patch, Lidstrom white with the 2002 Cup patch, and McCarty red with the 2008 Cup patch.

Maybe I'm spoiled, but I only get new Red Wings jerseys when they win the Cup. Maybe I could get a Datsyuk 2009 Winter Classic and a Zetterberg 2014 Winter Classic if they don't win the Cup again for a bit.

Regardless, I usually don't go crazy to get my hands on the latest free agent's jersey. I guess Shanahan was one, sort of....(they actually traded Coffey for him at the start of the 1996-97 season), but I didn't get the jersey until after they won the Cup that year.

fancy that, never even bought a Moulson jersey.............i like the invisible space in my closet, just as invisible as he was during the playoffs.

Hahaha. I know all about Moulson's playoff disappearing acts. Great guy, Im glad he is getting paid by Buffalo, but I want no part of him on the Islanders

Hahaha. I know all about Moulson's playoff disappearing acts. Great guy, Im glad he is getting paid by Buffalo, but I want no part of him on the Islanders

He was vital in some of the games down the stretch that helped MN make the playoffs.............then he was like "hey, i'm gonna make like maybe 1-2 plays a series. been fun guys!"

However, a former Islander that I am considering slapping on the back of a jersey is Nino. Love his game. I know the Isles fan base hated his attitude, but I think any more hate put out onto Garth Snow would cause some people to take the whole right to bear arms thing to a whole new level.