Giguere staying put.

lafountain

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=2912130

4 years, 24 million. This tells me that Bryzgalov might be on the move real soon. You don't pay an average of 6 million a year to a goaltender to sit on the bench.

Hoo yea! With him off the market, maybe Manny Fernandez will have some decent trade value for my Wild. Perhaps sometime in the next 48 hours?

I'm going to miss the draft completely this year due to a camping trip so I'm going to be starved for news by the time I get back.

Thanks J-S, I was counting on you to stay put.

Well Gerber and Fernandez are both actively being shopped by their respective teams. Soon Bryzgalov will likely be added to that list. I know both Ottawa and Minnesota were happy since this appears to be a down year for big time goaltending free agents and there are teams out there looking to acquire a goaltender (Phoenix anyone?) Though you also gotta wonder with what appears to be going on in Nashville, if maybe Vokoun might be added to the list of shopped goaltenders since they might be willing to give Mason the job in net.

Well Gerber and Fernandez are both actively being shopped by their respective teams. Soon Bryzgalov will likely be added to that list. I know both Ottawa and Minnesota were happy since this appears to be a down year for big time goaltending free agents and there are teams out there looking to acquire a goaltender (Phoenix anyone?) Though you also gotta wonder with what appears to be going on in Nashville, if maybe Vokoun might be added to the list of shopped goaltenders since they might be willing to give Mason the job in net.

The Coyotes absolutely are keeping their eyes peeled for a goalie. I wouldn't be surprised to see a deal where Fernandez heads to the Coyotes for the #21 or #32 overall pick on Friday. However, I'm hearing that Manny is heading to Boston.

I saw on the coyotescorner.net message board that Vokoun is rumoured to be heading to the desert. That'd be a nice pickup...depending on the price...

I'm happy about Jiggy staying out in Anaheim. Guess I could've gotten my Ducks jersey with his name and number on it. Oh well... Great move by Anaheim, but bad news for Ilya Bryzgalov.

The Coyotes absolutely are keeping their eyes peeled for a goalie. I wouldn't be surprised to see a deal where Fernandez heads to the Coyotes for the #21 or #32 overall pick on Friday. However, I'm hearing that Manny is heading to Boston.

Eklund is reporting its basically a done deal to beantown. Of course, that may mean he ends up in Chicago but it seems he is definitely on the move.

I think the Desert Dogs should look at one of the Nashvegas goalies- either one would do your team well.

Eklund is reporting its basically a done deal to beantown. Of course, that may mean he ends up in Chicago but it seems he is definitely on the move.

Hahaha, yeah, good point.

I think the Desert Dogs should look at one of the Nashvegas goalies- either one would do your team well.

Too late, Vokoun's a Panther now.