2015 SS at Levi's Stadium

Kingofkings

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the game and the Sharks set looks great minus the massive arm numbers. You still can't read them from afar so those were pointless. I think if you reversed the silver and black on the Kings sweaters you'd have a winner. You can't make out their sleeve numbers from even ice level.

I liked the look of both jerseys when they were unveiled, but didn't realize that the sleeve numbers would be that big on both until I saw the game. The numbers are distracting on TV but perhaps if I had been in the crowd it would have looked right. I get why they did it, but its probably not a good look unless being viewed from the upper deck of a football stadium. Also, the Kings black-on-grey sleeve numbers weren't all that visible anyway, no matter what the occasion, or the size of the numbers.

It looked like Doughty had the correct socks on during the game. Why would they bring the wrong socks to the stadium?

Pretty bold move to offer them this late- I didn't think anyone else but JB would carry them.

Last game of season against the Sharks.

Sharks wearing their ss jerseys again tonight

It's a special occasion since it's the only time a professional team from Ontario visits the Shark Tank this season.

Edited by guam64

It's a special occasion since it's the only time a professional team from Ontario visits the Shark Tank this season.

Did you say "tank". Tanknation

So you're saying the Leafs are amateurs eh?

• 2 weeks later...

Sharks wearing the SS jerseys today against the Hawks. Still have those ridiculously large sleeve numbers on them

They wore them against the Senators a few weeks ago. 0-3 in them at this point. Here's hoping they weren't planning to make them a full time alt. Also really glad I didn't drop $300 on one of these; was still tempted given that Burnsy potted the only goal for the home team in the SS game, but these just seem cursed.

I read somewhere that they were planning on making the SS the third. I guess we'll see

Highly doubt it, the black third that they are using as an excuse to market some s***ty Seagate product line is still very popular. It's about the only thing black that the suburbanite fanbse here isn't afraid of.