Got a custom jersey of my favorite band :)

StayFrosty

I designed this and got it customized.

It's a bit on the cheap side, sure, but for what it is, I love it, and it looks even better in real life.100_5295_zpsb2088655.jpg

100_5298_zps2d47b004.jpg

Edited by StayFrosty

Marilyn Manson's favorite number is 15. It's an evil, trippy number to him. It's also his birthday, 1/5 (Jan 5th). Marilyn Manson rarely has used 666.

Oh right, I do kinda recognize that lyric now. Not sure from which song though. I'm still fairly a noob MM fan. I got into this and there's like 10 albums, oceans of songs.

I've been looking around google for places that could create me a similar jersey, but up to NHL standards. There's quite a few of them. The problem is, it seems like on all of them you need to order at least 10.

Is there anywhere that can create me a jersey or two like this, with actual cresting/embroidery, for an affordable price? Say, $200 per jersey or less?

I like the jersey I got here but I'm not totally impressed with how delicate the vinyl feels.

I've been looking around google for places that could create me a similar jersey, but up to NHL standards. There's quite a few of them. The problem is, it seems like on all of them you need to order at least 10.

Is there anywhere that can create me a jersey or two like this, with actual cresting/embroidery, for an affordable price? Say, $200 per jersey or less?

I like the jersey I got here but I'm not totally impressed with how delicate the vinyl feels.

Triple Threat Sports - you could probably get it crested and numbered for almost half of what you're wanting to pay.