what about numbers on the front.....?

tomtucker

The only other team I've heard doing the numbers on the front is the Dallas Stars. I hope that doesn't become too much of a trend, it is unique on the Sabres jersey (not a fan of it on the vintage alternates though). IMO, it just puts a little too much on the front of the jersey.

The only other team I've heard doing the numbers on the front is the Dallas Stars. I hope that doesn't become too much of a trend, it is unique on the Sabres jersey (not a fan of it on the vintage alternates though). IMO, it just puts a little too much on the front of the jersey.

Why the Sabres put the numbers on the front of the Vintage 3rd's is just another question about the uniform design process that the Sabres organization evades from answering.

Why the Sabres put the numbers on the front of the Vintage 3rd's is just another question about the uniform design process that the Sabres organization evades from answering.

Well I will have to take the contrary view on this but I managed to get the alt vintage Pommer jersey and I really like the numbers on the front of that. I don't think every team should have em on there but you could say that about striping, wording on the bottom etc.

Well I will have to take the contrary view on this but I managed to get the alt vintage Pommer jersey and I really like the numbers on the front of that. I don't think every team should have em on there but you could say that about striping, wording on the bottom etc.

Oh I like it too, it's just that unlike the Bruins and Caps, the Sabres' whole design process was not discussed truthfully with upset fans...