World Juniors lettering and 14' Canadian olympic lettering

aroomadoomie

Who is doing the lettering for the games now? Nike?

Where could I get kits for the current jerseys?

Are the fonts the same as the 2014 olympic Canadian as the wjc

How are the Olympic jerseys lettered, i had seen something about nameplates only being pressed not sewn on older jerseys

Thanks boys

I am not sure who is doing their jerseys for them, but I think you could ask the Flames FanAttic and the company they use, Great Plains Cresting.

I know Hockey Canada bases its operations in Calgary sometimes, so I wouldn't be surprised if they are the 'official' company.

With that said, I think there are a ton of customizers who could do the exact same thing.

look into central crests in BC. They were the supplier in 2010 but I'm not sure if they still are or if someone else has taken over.

Not sure who does the jerseys, but they aren't the same font as the Olympic jerseys.

2014 Olympics

02162014-hockey2e-jpg.jpg

2014 WJC

hko_world_junior_canada_usa_20141231_357

Name font difference most notable in the R. Number font looks similar, however.

From what I have seen, all the other teams are using the Sochi Olympic name font.

460880314_35760543.jpg?w=620

Who is doing the lettering for the games now? Nike?

Where could I get kits for the current jerseys?

Are the fonts the same as the 2014 olympic Canadian as the wjc

How are the Olympic jerseys lettered, i had seen something about nameplates only being pressed not sewn on older jerseys

Thanks boys

Nike does them for all of the teams and sets up shop at each event, fixing jerseys, replacing letters, numbers, etc.

Nike does them for all of the teams and sets up shop at each event, fixing jerseys, replacing letters, numbers, etc.

Yes, I remember seeing a video of a room in Sochi full of all the national teams jerseys and sewing machines where all the work was being done prior to the tournament starting.

If anyone in Toronto is interested, Sportchek in Eaton's Centre has the 2014 Team Canada authentics for half price. Mostly 56s and a few 60s from what I recall, in all 3 colours.

If anyone in Toronto is interested, Sportchek in Eaton's Centre has the 2014 Team Canada authentics for half price. Mostly 56s and a few 60s from what I recall, in all 3 colours.

Any idea if these are still there? I'm definitely interested in grabbing them.

I LIVE TO FAR FOR JUST A MAYBE.

I called them and they didn't know what I was talking about. Said they had a tonne of authentic jerseys so I tried to explain it to them. Evidently they went and checked but I don't really trust them. I'll get another store to call them.