Question about Kings yellow Legends Night jerseys

Miami-King

Hi everyone, first time poster here. I recently ordered an Authentic yellow legends night jersey from the Team LA store, but when I called, no one was able to confirm whether or not it was an indo-edge or a 2.0. Now the stock photo shows the neck area with a green band which would indicate Indo-Edge, but obviously this is just a stock photo as the picture on the back shows the Reebok sleeve logo (which is obviously not on either of the authentics) Here is a picture of the jersey as well as the specifications. One of the specifications that stood out to me was the woven brand tag at hem on back. From what I remember, none of the indo-edges have any sort of tagging woven on them at all. So could someone help me out here. Here is the stock photo (which appears to be a computer generated image) and the specifications.

• Made of 100% Polyester
  • Fabric overlay stripes
  • Imported
  • Officially licensed NHL product
  • Quality embroidery
  • Tackle twill appliques
  • Tight weave mesh body
  • V-neck
  • Woven brand tag at hem on back

7185A_LKI_HPJLKI_5LK_MB_mr_grande.jpg?v=

7231A_LKI_AHJLKI_5LK_MF_mr_grande.jpg?v=

post-22962-0-77724500-1421943186_thumb.j

Edited by Miami-King

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't pay too much attention to the descriptions and pictures; they always seem to contain inaccuracies.

The gold authentic jerseys have available online for a while, but they were not actually in the store the last time I checked. I heard they were now in the store as of a few days ago, but I still have not heard any news about whether they are Premiers, 2.0's or Indos. The Kings will be on the road for a while, so their merchandise will probably not be available to look at in the store for the next 3 weeks except for one day next week when they play Chicago. Trying to call the store for details (on non-game days) is usually useless, as they keep the merchandise in storage downstairs, and they will not send anyone to take a look at it to answer your question. This is assuming you can actually get someone to answer the phone.

Since you've already ordered it, you'll find out soon one way or another, so if you could let us know what you get, we'd appreciate it. Nobody I know who knows anything about jerseys has been to any of the last few games!

I don't know whether Indo or 2.0, but LAK74, I am pretty sure they have premiers. I saw a guy wearing one behind one of the benches during the Flames/Kings game.

It had the size tagging on the hem.

It was way too small for him, so they either have limited sizes or limited mirrors in the store.

I saw him too! Funny thing is, the Premiers are still not listed on the site, even though the authentics are.

Hell no. Once I went down there to pick up a gamer they were holding for me, and they wouldn't get it. I went home without it, and I was pretty pissed.

Don't pay too much attention to the descriptions and pictures; they always seem to contain inaccuracies.

The gold authentic jerseys have available online for a while, but they were not actually in the store the last time I checked. I heard they were now in the store as of a few days ago,

Are you sure about that? I've been checking the Team LA Store website extensively for weeks now, seeing when they would be available. Monday night was the first time I saw the authentics on the site which is when I ordered it. I remember seeing the Purple authentic jerseys from the last 4 years and every one that I ever saw was a 2.0 and not an indo edge, so I'm hoping thats the case with the gold ones as well. I know you can't really go by the pictures but the description did say the tags were woven. I'm not sure if they were talking about the jock tag inside the neck (which the indos don't have) or the Reebok patch on the back of the neck (which woven would also indicate a 2.0 since the Reebok logos on the indos are heat pressed) I'm just a little worried because I've waited a long time for these to come out and I'm praying to God that the $321 I spent on this is the same ones worn on the ice.

I also contacted Jersey Baron about the Gold jerseys and he says he isn't getting them in any time soon so I take it Team LA will be the only place to get the authentics for the foreseeable future. It takes about 5 days for it to get from California to Florida, so Monday is the day it should be here. I'll take pics then

Edited by Miami-King

The gold jerseys have been on the site for just over a week now. The purple vintage authentics were special order only, and not stocked by Reebok. TeamLA never carried retail purple 2.0's, but for a very short time they did have some team-issued ones available.

Again, don't get too hung up on what it says in the description. If you look at the home and away retails, they clearly show Indos, but the store stock right now is almost completely 2.0. But at the end of last season, they had nothing but Indos. They just don't update their description information, and much of it is just inaccurate anyways.

My gut feeling is that the gold authentics are Indos, but I hope I'm wrong. Jersey Baron will get 2.0's soon, I'm sure, but they will be more expensive.

I have nothing to add here. I just want to say that your avatar looks like a crown with a wang.

^ LOL and if it's one member here who knows all about details, it's this guy.

I have nothing to add here. I just want to say that your avatar looks like a crown with a wang.

Considering Florida is America's wang, I guess that makes sense

Again, don't get too hung up on what it says in the description. If you look at the home and away retails, they clearly show Indos, but the store stock right now is almost completely 2.0. But at the end of last season, they had nothing but Indos. They just don't update their description information, and much of it is just inaccurate anyways.

You said don't get too hung up on what it says in the description, but not to get too hung up with the photos either. On the site they clearly show indos for the fronts of the jerseys, but when you click on what it looks like in the back, they're showing premiers as you can see the Reebok logo on the sleeves.

Also, when you say the store stock right now is almost completely 2.0 but what they had at the end of last year was indo, what do you mean?

If you walk in the store now to buy a home or road authentic, you will see almost exclusively 2.0's in stock. But they didn't have 2.0's last year, they had nothing but Indos. The online photos showed Indos both last year and this year, so my point is you can't tell what they have just going by the online photos/descriptions, because they don't update them to reflect their stock. The people who work there probably don't know the difference anyway.

I have another question. I know you said not to put much stock into the description, but when it says "Woven brand tag at hem on back" Are they referring to the Reebok Center Ice tag on the inside of the neck or the embroidered Reebok logo on the back of the neck?

I think it's just another inaccuracy and that it refers to neither.

LAK74, please update us as to when you come across the authentics at the team store. I was interested in placing an order on the Team LA website but the pictures were just too unreliable.

Miami-King, please let us know what you end up receiving. I also emailed the store for more details but got zero response.

Thanks.

I think all of us have the same idea. I'm not ordering anything until I know for sure those are 2.0's and not Indos. What sucks is that due to the All-Star break and the Kings' road trip, I won't have a chance to go to the Team Store until Feb. 12, the night the team actually debuts those jerseys in the first Legends Night of the season. If I find out anything about these jerseys before then, it will probably be from someone else, not me!

Trying to get any help or info from TeamLA is usually an exercise in futility.

Any LA folks going to the next Kings' home game on Wed 1/28 vs Chicago? Sounds like that will be the next chance to get intel on-location.

Sounds like Miami King may likely receive his jersey before that though, so that could be the day. Miami King -- do you have a shipping notification on your shirt?

I guess I'm the guinea pig here LOL. I've been waiting for these jerseys to come out for about 9 months. I've contacted everyone from Jersey Baron to the Team LA Store about when they would be getting them in and no one could tell me anything. Now that Team LA finally has them in, there is very little info about them to go by. I figured what the hell and ordered one. Worst case scenario is that its an indo-edge, which in that case, I'll hang on to until the 2.0 comes out, then I'll just sell it. Problem is, Jersey Baron says he has no idea if or when he's going to get any of these in. If he gave me a time frame, I would have just waited for him to get some in, but as it is, I just have to take the plunge and order it from Team LA. It is scheduled to arrive at my house on Monday, so thats when I'll post the pics

Jersey Baron says he has no idea if or when he's going to get any of these in.

I'm rather surprised that he said that, as he's usually the first dealer to get his hands on stuff like this. Considering he sold a buttload of the purple 2.0's, I would have thought he'd want to get in early on the gold ones.

I'll say it again- Reebok sucks.

I'm rather surprised that he said that, as he's usually the first dealer to get his hands on stuff like this. Considering he sold a buttload of the purple 2.0's, I would have thought he'd want to get in early on the gold ones.

I'll say it again- Reebok sucks.

His response was kind of strange to me as well. I don't know who his supplier is, so maybe that has something to do with it. I just wish that these retailers, with the amount of money we're paying for these garments would at least have the courtesy to tell us what we're buying.

On a side note, I did see a guy in the crowd at the Flames/Kings game wearing a yellow jersey but I couldn't tell if it was premier, indo edge, or edge 2.0

Update: Here is a Twitter pic of what appears to be the gold jersey. Of course, I can't make out the collar but from the material alone can any of you make an educated guess on whether this is an indo-edge or a 2.0

lakingsjerseys2_zpsxamkheg1.jpg

It's kind of hard to tell, but look at the tags on the purple one on the left. That's just a replica. There isn't even an NHL shield on the neck. I don't think this picture is giving you any new information towards what it is you are looking for.

Edited by thebiggoalie