Question about Kings yellow Legends Night jerseys

Miami-King

Well I wasn't looking at the tags, just the material the Gold jersey was made of. I don't really have a good eye for this kind of stuff but I was wondering if someone who does can tell me if the material in the picture for the yellow jersey was the Edge 2.0 material or the indo-edge material

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The purple one is a Team Classics replica. The gold one is not likely an Edge. It's most likely the Vintage 6100 1980's style gold jersey- you can see a piece of the white striping at the waist; the Edge one we're waiting for should have a purple stripe.

The purple one is a Team Classics replica. The gold one is not likely an Edge. It's most likely the Vintage 6100 1980's style gold jersey- you can see a piece of the white striping at the waist; the Edge one we're waiting for should have a purple stripe.

You're right, I didn't notice that. That's clearly an 80's style jersey due to the white stripe. The 70's version had no white stripes

OMG...

I called their returns and exchanges line and I'm waiting for someone to get back to me. Who knows how long thats going to take. I really don't understand how these errors can possibly happen

I really don't understand how these errors can possibly happen

I can; it's TeamLA.

You will probably be instructed to send it back to their warehouse in Los Angeles. Just be sure to get tracking/delivery confirmation and probably insurance. I had a similar thing happen to me recently with them, when they sent me an Indo instead of a 2.0. After waiting several weeks without hearing from them, I contacted them and they didn't seem to know what I was talking about. Good thing I had my proof of mailing and I also got signature confirmation. I finally got my refund a little while later, but they didn't bother refunding my shipping cost.

This is what they ended up sending me. A CCM Authentic 80's jersey. Not even the same da*n thing I ordered. I'm furious right now

Those are nice quality jerseys, but definitely not what you ordered, and probably not worth what you probably paid.

I can; it's TeamLA.

You will probably be instructed to send it back to their warehouse in Los Angeles. Just be sure to get tracking/delivery confirmation and probably insurance. I had a similar thing happen to me recently with them, when they sent me an Indo instead of a 2.0. After waiting several weeks without hearing from them, I contacted them and they didn't seem to know what I was talking about. Good thing I had my proof of mailing and I also got signature confirmation. I finally got my refund a little while later, but they didn't bother refunding my shipping cost.

Well yeah, I'm definitely going to put tracking and insurance on it. What I'm hoping is they can send me the correct jersey and not have to deal with refunding my money. Whats strange is that the jersey they sent me wasn't even listed on their website. I've ordered from TeamLA countless numbers of time before and never had any issue with them until now. I just hope they actually have the Legends Night jersey in stock as opposed to a bait and switch in which they try to fool the customers whom they think don't know any better.

Those are nice quality jerseys, but definitely not what you ordered, and probably not worth what you probably paid.

It is a nice quality jersey. Problem is, I already own a Gold 80's CCM Authentic

Just out of curiosity, does the SKU on the invoice match that on the jersey tags?

Just out of curiosity, does the SKU on the invoice match that on the jersey tags?

It says on the tagging on the jersey KINGS AUTH VNTG 3RD JRSY BLANK. The UPC number is 887784552549

However on the invoice says Los Angeles Kings Authentic Vintage Jersey -52 and the UPC says 887784552527.

I don't know if that answered your question but thats what it says on here

There doesn't seem to be any SKU number on the invoice

On the tags however, there are a couple of numbers

S/N 41015-21798077

ID: 14J-051-6100-N/A

There's also a number at the top of the tag: MPR06112VH

Well, if the numbers didn't match, there is a chance they really have the one you want and they just sent you the wrong one. If they had been the same, then they put the wrong picture up on the site and sent you the only gold authentic model that they carry.

*sigh* I just can't stand incompetence. Especially when dealing with garments that cost this amount of money. Their error has created work for me and I'll probably have to wait well over 2 weeks before I finally have this thing in my hands (assuming they do have it) But you said dealing with TeamLA is a pain in the a$$. What sucks is when I called, I couldn't talk to someone directly from whoever it was that runs their inventory/shipping. I had to go through a middle man just to for them to contact me back.

There doesn't seem to be any SKU number on the invoice

On the tags however, there are a couple of numbers

S/N 41015-21798077

ID: 14J-051-6100-N/A

There's also a number at the top of the tag: MPR06112VH

These numbers are the correct manufacturer's numbers that go with that jersey, no question. I was interested in the TeamLA store's product codes on the sticker and invoice. I'm still not sure what to make of the differences between the SKU's on the tag and invoice, though.

Edited by LAK74

I'll be at the game and will try to remember to hit up the store and check out the jerseys.

Any LA folks going to the next Kings' home game on Wed 1/28 vs Chicago? Sounds like that will be the next chance to get intel on-location.

Sounds like Miami King may likely receive his jersey before that though, so that could be the day. Miami King -- do you have a shipping notification on your shirt?

Thanks for the invoice pic. But now I'm really confused. I have a 1980's gold like the one you just got, and the TeamLA SKU is the same as yours except for the last few numbers- mine ends in 2525, which I believe merely reflects the difference in size, mine being a 46. I figured if the SKU of the jersey you thought you ordered was pretty different from that of the one you got (it's different, but not THAT different), that might mean they just grabbed the wrong jersey type and that they really might have the 1970's one available. But look at the picture of the jersey on the invoice next to the SKU- it's a Reebok, so it looks like they have the wrong picture associated with the CCM jersey with the 2527 SKU!

Even if you manage to find out that there really is a Reebok authentic available, I hope it's not too much of a headache trying to explain to them that there are 2 different possible versions of it...

Cool, try to see if the Gold ones are indos or 2.0's

The way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised if they only have Premiers and not authentics.

I'd be more inclined to believe they didn't respond because they don't give a crap. I've sent them a few inquiries in the past via their on-site e-mail, and never received a response either.

But if they put up the wrong picture for the jersey they were selling, I'd tend to think it was from ignorance, not a deliberate attempt to deceive anyone. It's a lot more trouble fixing mistakes and dealing wih angry customers.