Question about Kings yellow Legends Night jerseys

Miami-King

Miami King -- so sorry to hear that about your jersey man. That stinks big time.

I took a chance on one too and it is due to arrive on Wednesday. I'll let you know what I got when I get home from work that evening.

Hope it works out for you and anyone else who jumped in.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris, we'll be anxiously waiting to find out what you got. Meanwhile, I e-mailed the store about this with a detailed description of the confusion regarding their listing. I tried to word it in a way that would make it seem important to them (to possibly prevent further shipping errors/returns/upset customers), so we'll see if they bother to respond.

I called them around 3:00 pm Eastern time and and they said they would get back to me. As of right now (10:20pm EST) they have still yet to respond. At what point should I call them back?

Edited by Miami-King

I called them around 3:00 pm Eastern time and and they said they would get back to me. As of right now (10:20pm EST) they have still yet to respond. At what point should I call them back?

Earlier in the month I emailed them about a return and got no response. Called them and it took them a few days to get back.

Well I boxed it up and its going out in the mail tomorrow, along with the return form and a picture of what I actually ordered. I ate the money for the shipping in order to send it 2 day priority with signature confirmation. Once they get it, I'll call them to make sure they got the package and to send what I rightfully ordered.

Update: I just talked to Jersey Baron and he told me he will have the Legends Nights jerseys in Mid February, some time after the first game. He also has the Stadium Series 2.0's in stock as of right now

No sense in ever trying to get these jerseys at the stores when you can order it from the Baron and know you are going to get exactly what you ordered.

No sense in ever trying to get these jerseys at the stores when you can order it from the Baron and know you are going to get exactly what you ordered.

Pretty much yeah, the only reason I ordered it elsewhere was because before yesterday, the Baron was so vague on when he was going to get these in. Remember, these Legends Nights jerseys are considered "special use" as opposed to a 3rd jersey. That makes it extremely hard to know the quantity or if there is going to be any production of these for retail at all.

Pretty much yeah, the only reason I ordered it elsewhere was because before yesterday, the Baron was so vague on when he was going to get these in. Remember, these Legends Nights jerseys are considered "special use" as opposed to a 3rd jersey. That makes it extremely hard to know the quantity or if there is going to be any production of these for retail at all.

Never doubt the Baron. Dude can probably even find someone to trade for Mike Richards.

Never doubt the Baron. Dude can probably even find someone to trade for Mike Richards.

If he can find someone to trade for David clarkson is would be really impressed.

I'll be at the game and will try to remember to hit up the store and check out the jerseys.

Be sure to remember to check out the jerseys at tonights game against the Blackhawks. On a side note, I was at last nights Panthers game, and the authentics they had were indos :glare:

Another update guys. I have contacted TeamLA and they told me that there was an error in which gold jerseys they got in. Their shipment was for the 80's authentics but they mistakenly put a picture of the Legends Nights jerseys. The link to purchase the Legends Nights jerseys on TeamLA.com has since been removed. They said I will be receiving a refund. In a way, despite this whole ordeal, I'm kind of proud of myself that I prevented other people from being baited and switched. I will be anticipating the arrival of these jerseys on Jersey Baron's ebay store.

Thanks for the update. They should be refunding the return shipping costs too.

Amazing how confused they are at TeamLA. They're saying that they were going to list for sale 80's authentic jerseys and, yet the page was listed as a Legends Nights jersey and the picture was a Legends Nights jersey? Yeah, right.

It has the same CCM hem logo and NHL shield that the 2003's did. Missing the "V" though.

Edited by LAK74

My shipment from TeamLA arrived today and I'm in the same boat as you Miami King. Right back to LA it will go.

Funny (or sad) that the site is showing they are sold out of 56s -- something tells me they'll be getting a lot of those back :(

Any of our in-person attendees seeing anything different at the actual in-arena store? I am guessing it'll be the same, but just curious.

Wonder if TeamLA will get actual 2.0s eventually? They got their Stadium Series 2.0s before the Baron got his last year, so wonder if history will repeat?

Frustrating...

I've heard that there are no authentics (1970's gold) in the store, only Premiers. Pretty much what I thought after I figured they made a mistake in the website listing.

Half-baked thought here: that shirt would have still been good for a 2003-2004 vintage series shirt, assuming it had the CCM block patch on the back. Would have been nice for a #20 lettering job.

Yes it would, however I already own an 80's CCM Authentic. Unfortunately I don't know any places here in South Florida that can do numbering/lettering worth a da*n

My shipment from TeamLA arrived today and I'm in the same boat as you Miami King. Right back to LA it will go.

Funny (or sad) that the site is showing they are sold out of 56s -- something tells me they'll be getting a lot of those back :(

Any of our in-person attendees seeing anything different at the actual in-arena store? I am guessing it'll be the same, but just curious.

Wonder if TeamLA will get actual 2.0s eventually? They got their Stadium Series 2.0s before the Baron got his last year, so wonder if history will repeat?

Frustrating...

I ordered a 52. Now the site is not showing any of the Legends Night jerseys at all. I'm sure this error has created a huge clusterf**k for TeamLA

FYI - was at the game tonight and did not see a SINGLE authentic jersey 1.0, 2.0, or indo at the Team LA store. Everything was Premier. The old school yellow/purple, new Legends yellow, last year's stadium series, this year's stadium series, old Chevy logo, current home/away, camo practice jerseys, nada. Customized and non-customized. Every one of them was Premier.

Was actually kind of hoping for a 2.0 Legends for myself. Not tonight.

Wow, that's disappointing. Just 14 days ago there were quite a few 2.0 home/aways, and 6100 vintage golds there. There never have been any authentics of the other styles you mentioned, except for last year's SS, but those were gone by the end of last season.

Edited by LAK74

Yes, that's what I've seen whenever I've gone in there recently, although I still saw some blank 2.0 homes not long ago.