anyone seen reebok 2.0 2015 All star jerseys?

steezyb

As one of the smaller folks here, I'm rather disappointed to hear that JB, at least for now, will not be ordering his normal range of retail sizes. Instead he is concentrating on filling orders only for larger, team-issued jerseys.

No, he's still doing the regular order. He just anticipates a 2-3 month delay on those, where the larger size team issues are available now. I know I said I was hesitant to pat a deposit and wait three months, and he e-mailed me back several days later to tell me about the team issues.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He just told me less than 2 hours ago that he wasn't going to do the regular order. Some people bailed and he didn't feel it was worth the risk, especially since he was offered the team-issueds, which were already available. He didn't rule out the possibility of retails later, but he sounded pretty sure he wasn't going to do it as of now.

He just told me less than 2 hours ago that he wasn't going to do the regular order. Some people bailed and he didn't feel it was worth the risk, especially since he was offered the team-issueds, which were already available. He didn't rule out the possibility of retails later, but he sounded pretty sure he wasn't going to do it as of now.

Disappointing yeah

Reviewing what he told me, I may have just assumed he was still doing it. He framed his question as if I had an option between the team issued now or waiting for the regular order later.

I checked in with him about the regular order. It's out. Just the bigger team issued stuff.

One of the rare times it pays to be a big man. On the flip side, you little guys tend to live longer so you have that going for you.

I can get a 58+ in white he emailed about a team patch know were can you get these kits for them ???

I'll be getting an Elias; it'll complete my set of Elias ASG's, although my soon to arrive 2002 is only a replica, I've not seen an authentic in my size.

They only have the premier version of the patches though, unless that's changed very recently.

JB is supplying the real deal patches, ASG will be on, team patch will be loose. I'll just be having EPS sew it in.

Now, if only JB could get my jersey to me before the end of the EPS sale...

Should I get a voracek? Price is pretty high :/

Thats what I was going to do, if he ends up winning the art ross it would be cool to have his 1st all star jersey from the year he won the scoring title(if he does). I use to buy 58's when it was a jersey I just had to have, but I'd want to wear this one so for the money maybe I'll just go with an alt 3rd that fits.

Wow... he can get 52's. I still think I'm gonna pass... just don't like the style enough.

I emailed the baron $350 shipped team issue 52,58,58+ and can get authentic team patch. I'm very tempted....

What colors in those sizes? White or black?

Crap, he has 52s? Expect to see some jerseys on sale in my thread shortly lol.