anyone seen reebok 2.0 2015 All star jerseys?

steezyb

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was he able to get the team patches?

Last I spoke with him, yes he was but only got the ones he needed to fulfill the orders he had.

I asked him if I could just order a flyers team patch but no go.

He told me today he will have the patches by the end of next week. The hold-up was they ran out of Chicago, he's waiting for those to get his shipment.

I asked him for clarification:

JB: The all star jerseys use 1.0 material - no air knit.

Bummer.... =(

I was never really in on this to begin with because I didn't like the whites and didn't see a point in doing a weird reverse issue type Elias with the black, but this would have sealed it for me. Pretty dissapointing that they would use the jerseys all the players hated for the event showcasing the best players.

Why would they do that after phasing out 1.0s for in game use years ago?

I decided a replica was good enough for me. Knowing now that they are 1.0 material, I'm glad I didn't spend $350.

What confuses me, is that the inside neck material under where the "reebok" wordmark on the back is sewn... looks like air-knit. I wouldn't be surprised if the shoulder reinforcements underneath were air knit as well at the elbow reinforcements. I could handle the X-Trafil if I REALLY wanted one, just not the bubble mesh front.

FYI for those who have/want replicas, EPS has the sublimated team patches they used for those.

Pretty dissapointing that they would use the jerseys all the players hated for the event showcasing the best players. Why would they do that after phasing out 1.0s for in game use years ago?

Knowing now that they are 1.0 material, I'm glad I didn't spend $350.

It seems to me that the majority of this jersey is mesh, including the back panel, side panel striping, bottom part of the arms, and bottom part of the front panel. That really only leaves the shoulders/upper arms and upper front panel as something that looks like x-trafil, which bears a resemblance to ultrafil, which a lot of you guys (including me) love. The snag-prone bubble-mesh that seems to generally be the most disliked feature of the 1.0's does not seem to found anywhere on the jersey. So if this is true, then I wouldn't exactly consider this jersey as just a 1.0 shaped like a 2.0. I do think it's a bit strange that Reebok didn't go the traditional air-knit route on these, but I'm not really disappointed by that.

Btw, maybe they are hidden from view in the pictures, but I don't see any sign of the NHLPA logos on these jerseys.

Edited by LAK74

I can't be 100% sure it is bubble mesh, but the front panel with the logo, is different than the shoulders. It is more visible in the white version of the jerseys.

And I do agree with you LAK74, the x-trafil material is fine.

But bubble mesh is the devil...

Definitely slightly tempted to pick one up just because they're going to be so rare, but I just can't bring myself to like them enough.

Its cool that he was able to get some 52's though.

I'm going to wait on my replica and decide. I really hate Premier jerseys but I took a shot. I may end up just selling the replica and getting one of the authentics eventually, I don't know.

JB just posted a few more pics of the black jersey. Thepunisher was right, there's a small block of air-knit containing the Reebok wordmark logo. The front panel material does look slightly different than the shoulders, but to me it just seems like a slight difference in the hole size; it doesn't look like bubble mesh. JB also confirmed that there is no NHLPA logo on these. Kinda sucks, since they were on the gameworns.

JB just posted a few more pics of the black jersey. Thepunisher was right, there's a small block of air-knit containing the Reebok wordmark logo. The front panel material does look slightly different than the shoulders, but to me it just seems like a slight difference in the hole size; it doesn't look like bubble mesh. JB also confirmed that there is no NHLPA logo on these. Kinda sucks, since they were on the gameworns.

The front panel and shoulder are the same material on the draft night jerseys. The shoulders are just 2 layers. I suppose a lot of the jersey is 1.0, but it feels lighter than the other 1.0s that I have, maybe it is 1.0 generation 2 ;)

Louis, does the wash tag actually list "x-trafil," "stretch mesh" and possibly "stretch dazzle" (green stripe) as jersey components? Or are they called something different?

Louis, does the wash tag actually list "x-trafil," "stretch mesh" and possibly "stretch dazzle" (green stripe) as jersey components? Or are they called something different?

Unfortunately it just says 100% Polyester.

Wow, they didn't even bother listing the components? Strange, they always did before on the Edges. Thank you for the reply.

Wow, they didn't even bother listing the components? Strange, they always did before on the Edges. Thank you for the reply.

No problem. Looks like they are getting lazy!

I'm from the its your jersey, do what you want camp.

So do what you want! I wanted to make a Jordin Tootoo Red Wings jersey from last year, and while I like their regular jersey, I loved the WC jersey. He was on the roster part of the year, but not for the WC.

Everyone here will agree that's a foul. But it's what I wanted and for me, his being on the roster was close enough, could be a game issued somewhere. Close enough for me!

Ok, I know I've flip-flopped on this jersey, but I'm definitely in for one. I know it's not cheap, but I don't want to be kicking myself a few years from now because I passed. The unique look of this has really grown on me for sure.

So now I wonder if there's a way to get the NHLPA logo to add to the authentic?

I plan on making it a Stammer..

Edited by khabbi

Got a Nash replica from when the CBJ store was doing a close out of the replicas. Everything sewn and all patches includes. Not sure I want to spring for the authentics but they do look nice.

Wish they had the colored team logo and all star patch.

So after all this discussion and now having seen the jerseys, who has changed their opinion on them? I definitely did. First thought was these are hideous but it's grown on me. Still think they could have done so much better.