anyone seen reebok 2.0 2015 All star jerseys?

steezyb

Mine is on hold, he is waiting for the patches since he knows I don't want one without it.

Gotcha which team? I'm waiting till he definetly gets them

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like you have to ask? :thumbsup:

Yeah, it's gonna be an Elias, Devils team patch is what I was talking about. I will not get it into my EPS sale package, but that's where it's headed once I get it.

And I can't wait to see it either!

If anyone has a source for the all-star shoulder team patches, please let me know. Would like a Tampa patch. JB isn't going to sell them individually.

• 2 weeks later...

Just paid JB for mine, Devils patch in stock and included in the deal.

Mine shipped early in the week also... I'm pretty stoked to get this one. I know I was soooo reluctant to spend the money on it, but it grew on me and to have an authentic Stammer in size 52 will just be awesome. The Baron also told me that he only got one Tampa Patch and since I paid early it was mine. So no other authentic Tampa patches are available. Love it!

Once I have this made up, it will truly be a rare authentic. Can't wait to get it and have it stitched!!

I'd love to get one of these. Hard to buy a blank for almost $400 though. Thought I might try trading my blank 2.0 CBJ alternate, which is the only 2.0 outside of the locker room I've ever seen, but no dice. :/

I'd love to get one of these. Hard to buy a blank for almost $400 though. Thought I might try trading my blank 2.0 CBJ alternate, which is the only 2.0 outside of the locker room I've ever seen, but no dice. :/

Guessing you wouldn't wanna sell that alternate jersey huh?

Mine shipped early in the week also... I'm pretty stoked to get this one. I know I was soooo reluctant to spend the money on it, but it grew on me and to have an authentic Stammer in size 52 will just be awesome. The Baron also told me that he only got one Tampa Patch and since I paid early it was mine. So no other authentic Tampa patches are available. Love it!

Once I have this made up, it will truly be a rare authentic. Can't wait to get it and have it stitched!!

JB said he only ordered 20 jerseys total, not sure how many/what patches he has. I know he had at least one Devils which is on its way to me.

They will end up being rare it seems.

Yeah they do that sometimes. Will be interesting to see if they use these again given how ugly most people found them.

was ready to move on one of these and found out he can't get the Columbus team patch - soooo....

Can't see plunking down $300++ on an authentic if I can't have it customized properly. . Is there any hope?

was ready to move on one of these and found out he can't get the Columbus team patch - soooo....

Can't see plunking down $300++ on an authentic if I can't have it customized properly. ######. Is there any hope?

Bummer can't get the host team patch!

Received my black one with Kings patch today. Size 52 is larger than what I usually wear, since I'm Johnny Gaudreau-sized, so I was a bit concerned that it might be too big, but it fits great! Off to EPS soon to get lettered as a Doughty.

JB said he was getting kits from Cool Hockey. How are they for customizing the all star jerseys ???????

I'd think it unlikely that anyone here has used them yet for the 2015 ASG jerseys. JB told me that Cool Hockey did the 2011 ASG's that he's still selling. From the pics in the listings, the numbers seem to have a sheen to them as if they were screened instead of sublimated, like EPS's.

As I was only judging by pictures, I could be wrong about how Cool Hockey did their 2011 ASG kits. Plus we really don't know if they will do the 2015's the same way. Here's some detail from one of their 2011's- maybe someone else (Junkyard?) can comment on how they were made?

image_zpsdsppdefc.jpg

My only concern is JB is sending the jerseys in, you are not getting the kit to look at it first .

Right, I wouldn't want to take a chance. I couldn't tell for sure from the pics, but it looked to me like they may have used airknit for the nameplates on the 2011's. To be fair, EPS didn't use the exact same mesh material (as the one used on the back of the 2.0) for their 2011 ASG nameplates, but at least it was closer than airknit.

I'm sending the jersey in. Sure, I haven't seen EPS's 2015 kits yet either, but I trust them and feel pretty sure they would do the sublimated ones in a similar way to their 2011/12's. Maybe I'll e-mail Josh just to be sure. I've ordered sublimated ASG kits from both 2009 and 2011/12, and they were all made the same way, which is why I have a feeling the 2015's will also be done the same way.