anyone seen reebok 2.0 2015 All star jerseys?

steezyb

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I was only judging by pictures, I could be wrong about how Cool Hockey did their 2011 ASG kits. Plus we really don't know if they will do the 2015's the same way. Here's some detail from one of their 2011's- maybe someone else (Junkyard?) can comment on how they were made?

http://tedstahl.com/ultimate-heat-printing-success-at-nhl-all-star-game/

"All the embellishments were heat printed–yes, we have thermal adhesives tough enough for hockey too–and the patches were full color digital transfers that were applied on twill and then on the jerseys."

Interesting article. But when they were referring to the locations of the "heat-printed" items, they mentioned the "front number and team name"- what team name are they talking about? They also mention the "back player name"- is that correct? I had the impression they were stitched.

Junkyard, when I was asking about how the kits were made, I wasn't so much inquiring about how the gamers were done, but more specifically how Cool Hockey did theirs, if you could tell from the picture of their work for JB.

Junkyard, when I was asking about how the kits were made, I wasn't so much inquiring about how the gamers were done, but more specifically how Cool Hockey did theirs, if you could tell from the picture of their work for JB.

That is sublimated.

Stahl's should've done it that way themselves from the start as well, however, everyone has to push their own agendas when they have the chance.

Edited by JunkyardAthletic

Thanks. Well, if CoolHockey's is sublimated, the borders look a bit more more distinct, and certainly the finish has more of a gloss to it than EPS's sublimated numbers for the same jerseys. I don't know if you've seen EPS's version, but the finish is much duller looking, although I wonder if that has more to do with the surface quality of the material the dye is applied to. I have no idea about the differences in sublimation techniques between different companies.

They could be using different twill. Not all of us purchase from Stahl's.

Also, there are so many different reasons why one might look shiny and another would look dull/matte. Here are some...

*original file graphics and colors

*designed in CMYK or RGB

*RIP program used and how it "converts" colors

*ink

*paper

*flat or rotary press used during sublimation process

*temperature

*dwell time

*adhesive on back of twill or not

*manufacturer of twill

*type of "twill"

Would it be better to order a Kit or have JB just send the jersey to EPS ???????

I wouldn't have in send it directly to EPS. Too much of a chance something will go wrong if you depend on other people. I'd rather just get it in my hands and send it to EPS myself, with the appropriate order form enclosed.

Thanks he was going to do it so no tax but 350.00 US If I pay tax I can get it in CDN funds .I will just buy the jersey and send in or order the kit

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone still know how to get a white 2.0 2015 all star jersey? Looking for size 56 and smaller. JB only has 58 and 58+ left. After seeing Shea Weber and Filip Forsberg's game worns over the weekend I really want one.'

JerseyBaron is the only one to have ever gotten them, and I highly doubt there's more coming at this point. He just got what was the leftover team stock (which is why they are mostly larger sizes). You might be SOL on this one.

JB told me specifically he will not be getting any more.

Mine's at EPS getting done up as we speak.

JB told me specifically he will not be getting any more.

Mine's at EPS getting done up as we speak.

Weird...he told me there was still a small possibility that he could have a production run of these done like his other jerseys in all sizes (the retail stuff).

Weird...he told me there was still a small possibility that he could have a production run of these done like his other jerseys in all sizes (the retail stuff).

How long ago did he say that? With those larger sized jerseys still sitting there unsold, I'm guessing he won't be in any rush to order any more.

If he really did buy 20 of those TI's, most of which were the largest sizes available, then I'm not sure why he didn't just buy a limited run of retails instead- I'd bet he would have sold a lot more of them if he had 54's, 56's, or even 46-50's. Maybe he got better pricing on the TI's, who knows?

How long ago did he say that? With those larger sized jerseys still sitting there unsold, I'm guessing he won't be in any rush to order any more.

If he really did buy 20 of those TI's, most of which were the largest sizes available, then I'm not sure why he didn't just buy a limited run of retails instead- I'd bet he would have sold a lot more of them if he had 54's, 56's, or even 46-50's. Maybe he got better pricing on the TI's, who knows?

Probably...the TI's were probably already made whereas the retails weren't.

• 3 months later...

By coincidence, I just got mine in 2 days ago.

DSCN2363_zpscx8kmekn.jpg

DSCN2367_zpsjbamtiin.jpg

DSCN2370_zpspirkrmvn.jpg

DSCN2371_zpsqsnwdtrs.jpg

Good stuff, ordered one myself this week.

I actually ordered another one too. Gotta have a Kopi!

Is there a source for team patches? When I asked JB a few months ago, he couldn't get the Blue Jackets patch. I'd love to have one of these, but if I can't get the patch to properly do a Johansen or Folgino there's no point. Does EPS have them?