Tyler's Jerseys

tylertreats

It's collections like this that remind me why a complete Selanne collection is my next challenge (after I complete my Aeros collection, which should happen in approximately 2050).

its very fun! as much as i have i know there are quite a few i'm looking to get as well! good luck!

Wow... awesome collection! Thanks for adding a brief description/history blurb for each jersey. :thumbsup:

much appreciated! and of course i always appreciate a little history behind why certain ones stand out

thank you for this!!! very much appreciated

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome Collection especially love the Rakell Teemu Night jersey. Did you go to Teemu Night? Amazing night and experience.

I'm a huge Anaheim Ducks fan as well. I been going to games since the Inaugural year. My dad worked for one of their top vendors, so I was able to go to ton of games for free. Also, I was a huge fan of the movies and cartoon. Great memories.

I am huge collector as well. I will be uploading my collection at the end of the week. I'm waiting for one more game used jersey to arrive in the mail.

A little small preview since you are a fan of the films:

Screen-used Tommy Duncan District 5 jersey and hockey pants worn by Danny Tamberelli

60faac8b-4a01-4c88-a805-0557b3706629_zps

I got Palmerie's goal puck from teemu night assisted by Rakell.

7bead31c-aa97-43a1-91d0-f99b6591482f_zps

Edited by EvilRocketeer

Beautiful, just beautiful. I too am a Ducks fan, from the movies at first, then fell in love with the eggplant and jade. Oddly I've lost touch with them a bit since they moved to the orange and black, even though they won the cup in those jerseys!

Quick question: who did the customization on your 20th throwbacks? I have one, and while I have a great kit waiting to be sewed from Pete, I can't help but ask!

The Ducks are cool. This collection is cool.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Wow...talk about commitment! You are deffinately hard-core. Well done sir, keep it up!

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome Collection especially love the Rakell Teemu Night jersey. Did you go to Teemu Night? Amazing night and experience.

I'm a huge Anaheim Ducks fan as well. I been going to games since the Inaugural year. My dad worked for one of their top vendors, so I was able to go to ton of games for free. Also, I was a huge fan of the movies and cartoon. Great memories.

I am huge collector as well. I will be uploading my collection at the end of the week. I'm waiting for one more game used jersey to arrive in the mail.

A little small preview since you are a fan of the films:

Screen-used Tommy Duncan District 5 jersey and hockey pants worn by Danny Tamberelli

60faac8b-4a01-4c88-a805-0557b3706629_zps

I got Palmerie's goal puck from teemu night assisted by Rakell.

7bead31c-aa97-43a1-91d0-f99b6591482f_zps

just saw these reply's! much appreciated! yes teemu night was incredible!! solid solid collection yourself my friend!

Beautiful, just beautiful. I too am a Ducks fan, from the movies at first, then fell in love with the eggplant and jade. Oddly I've lost touch with them a bit since they moved to the orange and black, even though they won the cup in those jerseys!

Quick question: who did the customization on your 20th throwbacks? I have one, and while I have a great kit waiting to be sewed from Pete, I can't help but ask!

thank you sir! the baron did my 20th throwbacks. i will tell you, you got the real deal and yours looks fantastic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

paul kariya 98-99 home white 3rd 48 nike authentic

IMG_9013_zpstqnpucmk.jpg

IMG_9014_zpsokj0cyly.jpg

paul kariya 2002 team canada home nike 48 authentic signed

IMG_8927_zps4grdd822.jpg

IMG_8930_zpsjzvxl2nm.jpg

IMG_8931_zpspvqz0nly.jpg

paul kariya 2003 nhl all star game western conference ccm 48 authentic. this jersey is especially unique and special to me because its one of the very few if only time kariya didn't wear number 9. mike modano was wearing it this game and have to believe the "vet" card was played.

IMG_9003_zpsh0yvbbzf.jpg

IMG_9004_zpspc6crbar.jpg

teemu selanne 05-06 mighty ducks #13 home reebok 52 authentic. obviously he had to wear 13 due to ozolinsh being on the team and wrongfully taking number 8 from the flash. makes for a unique jersey though, was quite the challenge to find the reebok style to match what was worn that year.

IMG_9008_zpsvpujdy6s.jpg

IMG_9009_zpsusjbkeiq.jpg

teemu selanne 1998 nhl all star game world team jersey authentic ccm 48. the ASG teemu won MVP after recording a hat trick in the game.

IMG_9005_zpshsasxoxt.jpg

IMG_9007_zpsfjsvmsf3.jpg

teemu selanne 98-99 home mighty ducks jersey. just a classic. took me forever to find one for some reason. easily one of my favorites.

IMG_8998_zpsakwjdk0y.jpg

IMG_8999_zps6rraealm.jpg

teemu selanne 06-07 away stanley cup reebok 48 authentic. only thing technically "wrong" w the jersey is the A as the one he wore for the one game pronger was suspended in the 07 final, was that gigantic obnoxious A the team wore that year. this one is still fairly large and i think just looks better, sue me haha.

IMG_8989_zpsigwxpriy.jpg

IMG_8990_zpslwq3zd1x.jpg

teemu selanne colorado avalanche 03-04 koho 48 authentic. teemu talks about this year as a bad dream and how much his career was trending downwards during this year...slashed iced time, injury, not getting along w the coach. i remember when him and kariya signed there being so excited as a kid for them to go and win their cup with my second favorite team the avs. sakic, forsberg, hejduk were all some of my favorites. the team was just stacked and for whatever reason it didn't work. i always loved this 3rd and wish colorado kept it, the blue one they had after just looks bad to me. anyways took a while to track down the size and style i wanted but once i did sent it to denver athletic who stitches the avs jerseys and they did a knock out job. love it.

IMG_8995_zpsscpzi1of.jpg

IMG_8996_zpsuejihziz.jpg

IMG_8997_zpsnombpwku.jpg

wayne gretzky 99 rangers home starter 48 authentic. if someone can correct me to if this is what was actually worn during that year by NYR id appreciate it but regardless i just love the jersey. has some nostalgia to me as my mom took me to see the rangers v. ducks when it was the great ones last year so could see him live in person. i absolutely love the feel/fit/style of this jersey too, its how they should be done in my opinion, its just so nice. reebok suuuucks.

IMG_9001_zpstjqzdzzp.jpg

IMG_9002_zpsvhzhgpel.jpg

Edited by tylertreats